GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OH NO....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/11/02 at 14:27
Regular
This is what happened just right now. I was in homeroom in school then Nicole (A Student Council member) gets up and says "We will be nominating King and Queen today so raise your hand if you want to be a nominee". They picked the Queen nominee first then it was time for King. Danny Fundura (a popular rapper guy) raises his han and everyone claps and goes Woooh, but no one lse wanted to raise there hand. Nicole said we needed at least another person running for nominee so she nominated me for the nominee. I laughed because I dont want to be King. Suddenly pople vote for Danny and the whole right side of the room (the rapper part) voted for Danny. He got 9 votes. Then when they voted for me I got 12 votes. Nicole then says "Ok. So the official nominee is Joseph".

I was about to say "Wait I dont want to be King but before that Danny said "RECOUNT!!!" and the homeroom teacher said "Ok its not time to change your minds now. Joseph is the nominee for King for this homeroom weather he likes it or not. I nearly soil my pants then I grumble.

I really dont want to be King! The King has to go to the prom and dance with the dumb little Queen and all that preppy junk. PRRPPY!!! Me and my friend Chelsea are currently making sings saying "DONT VOTE JOSEPH FOR KING".

Oh, and another thing, do you guys know PhycoticKiller from this site He is the other American. He got nominated for nominee of King too. But I think he is happy for that....BUT I"M NOT!!!!!! Dumb preppy crap.:(
Tue 26/11/02 at 20:37
Regular
"NiNtEnDo Fo LyF FoO"
Aye.. i wa snominated.. and i really didnt.. Then i wlaked around school and all of a sudden people go I"M GONNA VOTE FOR YOU! i'm like... omfg... i wanna smack people so bad..
Tue 26/11/02 at 17:46
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Drunk Cow wrote:

> Um, prom king not president of the school.
>
> That would be like cheese but without the cheese.

Cheese without the cheese!!!!????
Well, that's truly unfortunate.
I have to say, they were wrong when they diagnosed me with megalomania.........
Tue 26/11/02 at 17:45
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Cats do their business on the chair for they can get the monkey to dance.:0

"does the cha-cha"

Shake it!
Tue 26/11/02 at 17:43
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
144 months then.
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
Leave him alone you guys, it isn't his fault he is 12.

j/k
Drunk Cow wrote:
> Starlight wrote:
> Yep 12
>
> SHUT UP!!!! I'm 16!!!! You guys suck you make fun of me so much for
> being american and being 12. WHICH I"M NOT!!!!

LOL
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Raven_spw wrote:
> You talk of having to do all this preppy crap when you are King. But,
> may I argue, if you become King, can't you just change the rules?
> Afterall, you would be the KING!
> I don't get it, with all that power you could do anything!
> Just think:First King of your school, then King OF THE WORLD!
> Woohaaaa!

Um, prom king not president of the school.

That would be like cheese but without the cheese.
Tue 26/11/02 at 17:42
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Starlight wrote:
> Yep 12

SHUT UP!!!! I'm 16!!!! You guys suck you make fun of me so much for being american and being 12. WHICH I"M NOT!!!!
Tue 26/11/02 at 17:41
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Starlight wrote:
I imagine some wannabe kid with a white muscle shirt hanging down past
his knees and fake gold chains and medallions swinging from his kneck.
Bo!

That is the most correct thing ever....except the muscel shirt thing.
Tue 26/11/02 at 17:39
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yep 12

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.