GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can someone help me?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/11/02 at 20:46
Regular
I need to buy a game for my gc before it gets covered in dust.

I like shoot 'em ups the best, i also enjoy a good platformer or rpg. i don't really like racing or sport games? any recomends (i have thought of resi, enteral, bond, ssbm) any one have any others?
Thu 28/11/02 at 17:28
Foreman wrote:
> Any out of these games:
>
> Super Mario Sunshine - hmm
> Timesplitters 2 - wasn't a fan of the first
> Die Hard Vendetta - i hope these are different from the psx die hard games
> Super Smash Bros Melee - ahhh the n64 memorys
> James Bond: Nightfire --- when it comes out -yes bond
> James Bond: Agent Under Fire - again bond = good (forget about tomorrow...)
> Super Monkey Ball - i thought this was ment to be free with the gc, or at least that mario 128 games
> Resident Evil - amazing

thanks for your help, i think i shall rent timespillters, and entral darkness, and buy resident evil... safe bet all round
Wed 27/11/02 at 15:26
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Any out of these games:

Super Mario Sunshine
Timesplitters 2
Die Hard Vendetta
Super Smash Bros Melee
James Bond: Nightfire --- when it comes out
James Bond: Agent Under Fire
Super Monkey Ball
Resident Evil
Wed 27/11/02 at 14:13
Regular
Mario Sunshine, Resident Evil and Timesplitters 2 in my mind are must buys.
Wed 27/11/02 at 13:14
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Go for Mario Sunshine - it's great!
Wed 27/11/02 at 12:45
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Super Smash Bros is good. Playing it alone is pants, but get three more controllers and you'll have a great multiplayer game to play with you're mates.
Wed 27/11/02 at 12:34
"slightlyshortertagl"
buy me.
Wed 27/11/02 at 12:33
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Ahhh, yes. Rogue Leader. A great game but quite difficult...

These are the games I own:

Super Monkey Ball
Driven (I got this because it was only £18.99 new!)
Rogue Leader
Dave Mirra BMX 2 (USA import but I STILL haven't received my Freeloader yet so I can't play it yet. The same applies for Hawks 3)
Hawks 3 (USA Import)
FIFA 2002
Super Smash Bros
Super Mario Sunshine
Resident Evil

And I purchased Timesplitters 2 last Friday. What a game!
Wed 27/11/02 at 12:22
Regular
"Smooth Operator"
Mate for my money Super Mario sunshine is the best platformer money can buy at the moment. I second the timesplitters comment. Also you ddin't mention rogue leader, it doesn't get more shooty then that.
Wed 27/11/02 at 12:12
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I fyou like Goldeneye/Perfect Dark then go for Timesplitters 2. It'll offer you a touch challenge and guaranteed excitment! After playing Die Hard Vendetta, i was a bit disappointed with it as there was no multiplayer and I completed it in about 2 days!
I heartily recommend Timesplitters 2 - it is a worthy successor to Goldeneye and I'm certain you'll be happy with it!

I hope that helped. If you're not too fond of FPS games then there always Eternal Darkness which I personally think is better than Resi Evil. Whatever you do, don't buy Die Hard or Turok Evolution because you'll feel robbed when you play them!
Tue 26/11/02 at 20:46
I need to buy a game for my gc before it gets covered in dust.

I like shoot 'em ups the best, i also enjoy a good platformer or rpg. i don't really like racing or sport games? any recomends (i have thought of resi, enteral, bond, ssbm) any one have any others?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.