GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Gets Excited*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/03/02 at 19:54
Regular
For those of you dirty-minded enough, I am actually talking about this:

http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=1555

The words of a true genius. :D

Anyway, I know this game won't change my life, but it'll still rule.

So, it comes out friday, right? Who's taking a day off work/school? Not me, did that a couple of weeks ago. What was worse, was that it was for no reason.

I am beginning to get excited now. On friday I'll probably post some long, deep post about how I've been waiting three years for this day to come, but for the moment I'll stick with CLASSIQUE!!

Ant: Excited, in an undirty way.
Wed 06/03/02 at 19:54
Regular
"I like cheese"
For those of you dirty-minded enough, I am actually talking about this:

http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=1555

The words of a true genius. :D

Anyway, I know this game won't change my life, but it'll still rule.

So, it comes out friday, right? Who's taking a day off work/school? Not me, did that a couple of weeks ago. What was worse, was that it was for no reason.

I am beginning to get excited now. On friday I'll probably post some long, deep post about how I've been waiting three years for this day to come, but for the moment I'll stick with CLASSIQUE!!

Ant: Excited, in an undirty way.
Wed 06/03/02 at 19:58
Regular
oh look, I got an inset day Friday, pity that game doesn't interest me.

I'm going to have a nice day off school, and I am not going to get MGS2!

How does that make you feel? :)
Wed 06/03/02 at 19:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You sure you rule?

Isn't it just a dream?
Wed 06/03/02 at 20:01
Same here my friend.Im already off school coz of my bad cold so i just have to sit back in anxzious waiting
Wed 06/03/02 at 20:02
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Excited isn't the word I'd use. I'm sitting here in my Bandana having placed my order. I'm checking order tracking every few seconds even though I know it probably won't appear on there until tomorrow night. Everytime I spark up a fag now I'm checking for laserbeams in the kitchen.

I got everything prepared now. I've been keeping fit (by getting up at 11am each day instead of in the afternoons), I've been sleeping with my Dual Shock 2 just to make sure I get familiar with it, and I've nearly got the stealth suit working (just needs a little twiddle with the voltage and I'll be there).

From 4am tomorrow morning my bed gets moved down to the front door by the letterbox *just in case*.

If it doesn't arrive, I'll camp there until the afternoon post has been and gone, and if it still hasn't arrived I'll start making my way to my local sorting office.

I figure that if I can get access to the roof late on Thursday night, I'll be able to abseil down to the loading by and wait until the Royal Mail vanpulls up. Using my night sight goggles and thermal imaging camera I might just be able to pick out that hot little package containing my game coming out of the truck and into one of the spring loaded trolleys, at which stage I figure I can make my move.

Two or three unarmed posties shouldn't be too much trouble, just knock them out, hide them in a locker, shake down the mail bags, grab what I'm after, and be home before the sun comes up. Then from about 4am onwards I'll be playing MGS2.

*drool*
Wed 06/03/02 at 20:04
Regular
me being dumb here, whats order tracking?
Wed 06/03/02 at 20:04
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Fair enough
Wed 06/03/02 at 20:05
Regular
i also have a teacher training day on friday
Wed 06/03/02 at 20:12
Regular
"I like cheese"
Sounds excellent to me FM, does it come tomorrow then??

*jumps up and down*
Wed 06/03/02 at 20:27
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Not for me I don't think. No.10 says that all preorders were shipped today, which means a lot of people will receive it tomorrow.

I preordered mine today, so that's kinda late anyway, and being out in the sticks here with my postal service I figure Tuesday would be the day it finally gets here.

If it arrives before that, I will be ecstatic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.