GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chrimbo is near."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/10/00 at 15:22
Regular
The months are passing so fast it's just 2 months until it comes. What are you guys looking for when you rip open 10 layers of christmas wrapping paper?
Mon 02/10/00 at 15:22
Regular
The months are passing so fast it's just 2 months until it comes. What are you guys looking for when you rip open 10 layers of christmas wrapping paper?
Mon 02/10/00 at 15:56
Regular
"not dead"
Socks
Mon 02/10/00 at 16:05
Regular
Socks eh? Don't you get any other things like undewear?
Just joking don't anyone want a game for christmas or a PS2?
Mon 02/10/00 at 19:58
Well, you know, if Christmas became the magical season it is supposed to be then a PS2 might appear in my lounge when I wake up on Christmas day, but,uh,I very much doubt it. Instead I'll look forward to a copy of Crazy Taxi, which I have been meaning to buy myself for ages and the Prisoner box set on DVD. In fact, Christmas is the only time, other than my birthday, that I manage to catch up on games and DVDs.
Mon 02/10/00 at 21:20
HEY!!!
Why do u want a PS2???
Trust me, I had one on import and see that lovely grey box with a swirl on it???
Ten times better. Get Shenmue at Christmas and ull wish Sony disappeared
Trust me
Mon 02/10/00 at 21:48
Regular
Who said they wanted PS2. Not when it's 300 quid, i'm getting Zelda 2 the king of RPG's!
Mon 02/10/00 at 21:58
The point was that I wanted a FREE PS2, I've already expressed my opinion of the price before and I'll just say that I'm not buying one until I see a dramatic price decrease, and it will happen.
I already have a Dreamcast, and yes I know that it's really good, but it won't stop me wanting a PS2...and a Gamecube...and possibly an X-box (but maybe not) This is mainly because I like to choose my games from a wide range of companies and for a range of systems rather than be blinkered into one. Yes, I'm happy with my Dreamcast at the moment, it's doing well for good games, but I have always 'collected' a range of consoles and maybe I always will.
Anyway, I am sticking with Dreamcast this Christmas and will be happy playing MSR when i get it.
Mon 02/10/00 at 21:58
Regular
"Whatever!"
SHENMUE!!!!!!!!!!!
Mon 02/10/00 at 22:07
What materialistic gobbledigoop...

All I want for chrimbo...

Peace on earth, goodwill towards man, and the courage to tell the girl of my dreams how I feel...

Merry Chrimbo, Guys
Tue 03/10/00 at 09:11
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Here goes;

Shenmue (I've had the import for a few months)
Daytona USA (Import)
Samba De Amigo (How can anyone NOT want to play this game?)
Gunspike (Import)
Metropolis Street Racer (Need I say more?)
Jet Set Radio (See Shenmue)

Can't be bothered to get a PS2, I'll wait till I see at least 5 games I want for it. Anyway, Dreamcast has the far superior Christmas line-up in my view.

Bleeders

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.