GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is Tiger Woods 2003 out or not?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003'.
Wed 27/11/02 at 08:14
Regular
SR have is released, but official site and others say 29th?
Wed 27/11/02 at 19:11
Regular
It is out in every version bar PS2 for some reason, Game had the PC and Xbox version in on Saturday.
Wed 27/11/02 at 14:13
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Ta
Wed 27/11/02 at 14:04
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
29th is official release date, although you may get it a couple of days early from SR ?
Wed 27/11/02 at 11:42
Regular
"360: swfcman"
After checking a few other sites have the release dates down as the 29th too. But them SR sometimes have games in early and send them out early right?

So this maybe the case
Wed 27/11/02 at 08:14
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
SR have is released, but official site and others say 29th?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.