GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best site"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/03/02 at 18:59
Regular
What is your best website mine is Footee.net!
Wed 06/03/02 at 18:59
What is your best website mine is Footee.net!
Wed 06/03/02 at 21:02
Regular
"How Handy."
Hmm, has to be www.andi.tk :)
Wed 06/03/02 at 21:26
FOOTBALLGOD wrote:
> What is your best website mine is Footee.net!

How old are you ?
Wed 06/03/02 at 21:39
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Just because you've got Broadband now doesn't mean you can boss all the newbies around.

my favourite site is http://www.reserve.co.uk
seems to be the first one I log onto in the morning, and the last one I log off at night.
no i don't have anything better to do.

also: http://www.skipintro.nl/skipintro/index.html

did Tyla or Funkygamer make this? seems like a response to a thread one of your posted a while back.
Wed 06/03/02 at 21:46
Fogmaster wrote:
> Just because you've got Broadband now doesn't mean you can boss all the newbies
> around.

I wasn't, was just asking how old he was.
Wed 06/03/02 at 21:51
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
:p just kidding anyway, um, seem to have messed my fonts up...
Wed 06/03/02 at 21:56
heh ..k
I'm loving my broadband by the way :-D
Wed 06/03/02 at 22:02
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
:D what games have you got?
Wed 06/03/02 at 22:05
Mainly been playing half life mods. Firearms, Day of defeat, counter strike. But also been playing bit of wolfenstein. And when i can be bothered to go into town i'll get me self a copy of unreal tournament, so will be able to play tactical ops.
Wed 06/03/02 at 22:10
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
:D good to hear, i've been playin that quite a bit over the last few days, and although it crashes alot because of my Win98 OS it's brilliant! I'll get a copy of half-Life soon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.