GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"will it be Arsenal or Man U"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/03/02 at 18:46
Regular
I wonder who will win the premiership Arsenal or Man U.
Fri 08/03/02 at 16:28
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I think Newcastle's chances look almost dead, as that Liverpool game was won to win, and shouldn't have been lost. If they'd won that match then they'd still be in with a good chance, but now there chances are slipping away!
Fri 08/03/02 at 16:15
Regular
i'm a chelsea fan and i think it will be arsenal. They have the advantage at the moment and can go two points clear. I just can't see united getting maximum points from their remaining fixtures were as arsenal have one of the easiest finishes of the in the league.
Thu 07/03/02 at 20:28
Newcastle?
Thu 07/03/02 at 19:31
Regular
Manchester Utd, simply because they have the experience and Van Nistelrooy
Thu 07/03/02 at 19:20
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I think, like many others, that it'll be a very close title race this season, and maybe the closest to come for a good few years at least!!

It's obviously gunna be between the 3 teams:
United
Arsenal
and Liverpool

United are the favourites as holders, but have trown away a few easy points this season, that have cost them the chance to be a good few points clear now. - Take Derby on Sunday for example!

Arsenal look like THE team to push United all the way, and they'll be pushing hard to make it 2 titles in 4/5 years. With players like Heny and Bergkamp, you can't exactly say they have 'no chance'! I hate them, and I really hope they don't win it!

Liverpool have proven that they don't neccesarily need Houllier to push United all the way. They may be 3rd, but they're still in with a good chance, as it's all so tight at the top.

My verdict: I hope it's United!
But we can't afford to slip up much more, or it could be Arsenal!!
Liverpool don't seem like they can get any higher that 3rd right now, and I doubt they'll get 2nd. But Anelka's late discovery of good form may come in handy for something.
Thu 07/03/02 at 11:58
Regular
WE lost 5-1 cos our defence was crap last year. we can beat them this year.
Wed 06/03/02 at 23:40
Regular
To bloody close to call.

Arsenal just dont look like losing at the moment. They are putting together a run like they did when they won the double in 98.

The ban to Henry could affect them, but they have shown they can win without him.

Still quite a bit of football to be played though. Arsenal Man U at Old trafford will be a crunch game, possible a title decider...I woudnt rule out Liverpool though...Especially since they have decided to play a bit more attacking football of late.
Wed 06/03/02 at 22:17
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
have you all forgot liverpool.
they're winning 3-0 against newcastle so how are they out of it?
Wed 06/03/02 at 22:12
Arsenal's remaining fixtures look a little easier than United's, United have games away at Chelsea and Leeds which could be difficult. But Arsenal still have to visit Man U, United scored six in that one last season so if United beat Arsenal again, I would go for United to make it 4 championships in a row.
Wed 06/03/02 at 20:20
Regular
"Great Scott's"
FOOTBALLGOD wrote:
> James Pond wrote:
> it will be everton

You're joking!!!!!!!!

Of course i am joking, it is mathematically impossible for Everton to win the league this season. Even if they won all there matches!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.