GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Breath of Fire 2??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Breath of Fire 2'.
Wed 27/11/02 at 14:15
Regular
Does anyone know what happened to the release of this game on the GameBoy Advance??

The last I heard, it was announced at E3 last year along with Fire Emblen (for the US), and a load of other games - including the Golden Sun sequel, scheduled for a release around now.

But I've looked around and I can't seem to find it available anywhere - not even here on good-old SR's database where it used to be.

I was just wondering if any of you know what's happened to it??
Have Nintendo put their foot down and decided to keep it away from us Europeans or what?

It's just that I heard that first game was good and when I do get my GBA I would've probably been interested in this title too.
Wed 27/11/02 at 14:29
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Check this out:

http://www.goblingames.co.uk

You'll find it there for the GBA for a bargain £26.99. Not bad eh?
Wed 27/11/02 at 14:15
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Does anyone know what happened to the release of this game on the GameBoy Advance??

The last I heard, it was announced at E3 last year along with Fire Emblen (for the US), and a load of other games - including the Golden Sun sequel, scheduled for a release around now.

But I've looked around and I can't seem to find it available anywhere - not even here on good-old SR's database where it used to be.

I was just wondering if any of you know what's happened to it??
Have Nintendo put their foot down and decided to keep it away from us Europeans or what?

It's just that I heard that first game was good and when I do get my GBA I would've probably been interested in this title too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.