GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pin numbers in GC games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/11/02 at 15:36
Regular
Anyone not using there Pin numbers when they get there games would u post them to my email address [email protected], will send you a free CD with Screen Savers Pics etc for every 250 points accepted. just send me pin game title and name and address.

Thanks
Thu 28/11/02 at 16:48
Regular
ive got a pins but they have already been used?
Thu 28/11/02 at 12:49
Regular
take a while to collect for anything good
Thu 28/11/02 at 12:47
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Yeah, you could be right there. So you get 5 points for going to the website per day? That'll equal 1825 points per year, which isn't bad at all.
Thu 28/11/02 at 12:04
Regular
im sure its only 250 per game and 5 points per day
Thu 28/11/02 at 12:01
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Ok, you get 500 points for registering your GC and 250 points per game. Each visit to the website gets you 10 points. Now, I'm not sure if this is based on visits per day (thus making the maximum available as 3650 points) or it's a figure general based on how often you go there.
I foolishly redeemed some of my points for a screensaver before they I was informed the Wavebird would be available for redemtion. Now, bear in mind that a Nintendo and 2 Nintendo games registered will get you 1000 points. Therefore, you'll have to be buying loads of Nintendo branded games/items to make it worthwhile for redemption against something decent like a Wavebird.

So is it worth it? Probably, because you get "exclusive" access to some decent info but unless you've got a scam running, i'd be suprised if you got anything out of it within the first year of registering - you'd have to buy 16 Nintendo games and a Nintendo GC (new!) for the chance of redeeming your points against a Wavebird and even more for a Platinum GBA.

So I guess I'll be getting my Wavebird in a year or so!
Thu 28/11/02 at 10:31
Regular
is that a good thing or a bad thing then??

has anyone actually got anything from the site yet, how many points have people got then?
Thu 28/11/02 at 10:16
Regular
"Remember me?"
Obviously, he's a member of these forums... but he has an unhealthy addiction to Nintendo Europe stars, caused by the promise of a platinum coloured Game Boy Advance or a Wavebird controller.

He's very ill.
Thu 28/11/02 at 10:12
Regular
whos 1/2 pint then?
Thu 28/11/02 at 10:04
Regular
"Remember me?"
Wonder if 1/2 Pint has given up on this yet...
Thu 28/11/02 at 09:16
Regular
can this be done then will try when i get a few more numbers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.