GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Combined two accounts and can now only print one invoice for broadband"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/10/07 at 01:46
We have two freeola broadband accounts freeola being our ISP at home and at work. Now I can only view the history of one of them and I need my VAT reciepts urgently!

I have set up a ticket, but in the meantime anybody got any advice? I have tried logging onto the second account (home) with the original "SR" number and PW, it tells me that it has been combined with another account, but that account shows only the business invoices and billing history.

Cheers in advance

kev
Thu 25/10/07 at 22:25
Thanks Eccles, its sorted out already, as you guessed.
Much appreciated. Cheers
Kev
Tue 16/10/07 at 11:11
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Looks like your ticket has already been answered by one of our support staff, so hopefully they have answered the question!
If they haven't then send me you sr number(s) and broadband line numbers using the link under my Avatar and I will look into it for you.
Tue 16/10/07 at 01:46
We have two freeola broadband accounts freeola being our ISP at home and at work. Now I can only view the history of one of them and I need my VAT reciepts urgently!

I have set up a ticket, but in the meantime anybody got any advice? I have tried logging onto the second account (home) with the original "SR" number and PW, it tells me that it has been combined with another account, but that account shows only the business invoices and billing history.

Cheers in advance

kev

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.