GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vice City for the PC"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Thu 28/11/02 at 10:46
Regular
Hi all,
Can anyone tell me if Vice City will be released for the PC.

Cheers

Brett
Mon 02/12/02 at 16:17
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'm enjoying Vice City allot on my PS2, it's improved allot over GTA 3, though it has to be said only in certain areas. It's nothing more than an expansion really, but a very good one that managed to add and fix things from the last game. It did come with quite a few graphical bugs though, which should hopefully be ironed out for it's release on the PC.
Mon 02/12/02 at 15:17
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
GTA 3 was in no way a bad game. I must admit that I haven't touched it since I completed it, but I still enjoyed it very much. I for one will will be getting Vice City when it comes out.
Sat 30/11/02 at 19:30
Regular
tbh - I thought the vice city add was great, it did what it was suppose to - make me want to buy the game.
I see your point bartender about it being shallow, I got bored of playing the ps2 version quite quickly (not that I own it), I do think it it is a good game though. So GTA3 or Vice City (if/when it comes out) for pc?
Sat 30/11/02 at 13:13
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Tyddy wrote:
> Wouldn't the controls be really hard too...i mean...using the arrows ,
> ive played GTA2 on PC and thats hard...well for me anyway.

??? ... Dont you use a mouse/keyboard combo?
Fri 29/11/02 at 21:15
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
Wouldn't the controls be really hard too...i mean...using the arrows , ive played GTA2 on PC and thats hard...well for me anyway.
Fri 29/11/02 at 18:49
Regular
Vice city? ehehe...waiting a year for a game to come out and wipe the floor with the other top 10 games out is funny when you complete the fecker in 3 days. I spose the game is fun for 15 year olds and under but wait its classed 18, then why not make the fecking challenges in the game suitable for ever 18's instead of giving yourself a pat on the back for adding more crappy arsewhole weapons and gore, ya stoopid companies.
Fri 29/11/02 at 11:21
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I like Vice City, it's much better than GTA3, though it has to said it hasn't much changed from the last game. I hope that for you're sake the PC version doesn't come with the same kind of graphical glitches as the PS2 version has.
Fri 29/11/02 at 10:26
"Darkness, always"
Booz wrote:
> Huh, I thought everyone liked Vice City.

Really?

everyone is a fairly broad term. I doubt the developers advertising has quite touched the lives of 6 billion people.

And I think you will find that a great number of people dislike the entire GTA series. Just. Like. Me.
Thu 28/11/02 at 22:50
"High polygon count"
Booz wrote:
> Huh, I thought everyone liked Vice City.

Insane Bartender doesn't like anything, or anyone. Just ignore him - it's for the best. :-)
Thu 28/11/02 at 22:49
Regular
"Touched!"
I think its due for the PC around march/april next year!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.