GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please help - THPS 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4'.
Thu 28/11/02 at 12:30
Regular
Can any of you fine people please assist me with a problem in tony hawks 4. I've completed all the 16 tasks on each level, then I completed the Pro Goal and have now done most of the harder challenges that you open up after completing the pro goal. I am stuck on a task in San Fransisco where you have to distract the Security guard and then grind off the blockers on the stair case.
How do you do this??
I cant seem to do it without getting punched by the security guard. You're assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Thu 28/11/02 at 12:30
Regular
Can any of you fine people please assist me with a problem in tony hawks 4. I've completed all the 16 tasks on each level, then I completed the Pro Goal and have now done most of the harder challenges that you open up after completing the pro goal. I am stuck on a task in San Fransisco where you have to distract the Security guard and then grind off the blockers on the stair case.
How do you do this??
I cant seem to do it without getting punched by the security guard. You're assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Thu 28/11/02 at 12:33
"Darkness, always"
You need help on a game that caters for 12 year old heavy metal simpletons and utter retards?

What is the world coming to?
Thu 28/11/02 at 12:36
Regular
I take it you have a copy then!?!
Thu 28/11/02 at 12:47
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> You need help on a game that caters for 12 year old heavy metal
> simpletons and utter retards?
>
> What is the world coming to?

Get over yourself already!

If you don't like it then don't play it, but don't comment on the rest of us.

And why do you keep hanging around this forum anyway, you hate PS2 owners so much?
Thu 28/11/02 at 12:53
Regular
Well said Rosalind!

Insane Bartender - Have you actually played THPS 4? If you had I think your opinions would change, and if they didn't change then at least they would mean something other than you just slagging it off because you're sitting at home on your own with nothing better to do.
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:44
"Darkness, always"
I've played TH2 and 3, both were utterly insulting and gay.

Comparing the back covers of 3 with 4, I find that they look... EXACTLY THE SAME.

I recognise that the gameplay has changed dramatically, but it won't save what is essentially a load of pants.
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:50
"Darkness, always"
Rosalind wrote:
> And why do you keep hanging around this forum anyway, you hate PS2
> owners so much?

I don't hate PS2 owners. I hate the idiot PS2 owners. But then I hate any idiots, so I'm not being discriminative or anything.
Thu 28/11/02 at 14:03
Regular
Sounds like you have a few issues to sort out Insane Bartender!

Anyway, idiots asside (mentioning no names) is there anyone who DOES like tony Hawks 4 who can help me with the problem.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.