GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"conference football"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/03/02 at 21:50
Regular
with all the hype over the premiership and its exiciting wide-open title race, i would like everybody to spare a thought for us loyal conference fotball fans. we have in our league one promotion place. this makes it impossible for teams to keep the interest of the fans. i support stevenage borough, at the moment we are languishing in the mid-table group who have nothing to play for, for the remainder of the season. it becomes something of a joke when after 30 games in a season we see only two teams dag and red and boston challenging for the title, with the rest playing for a pittance. the football accosiation do not understand how nausiating and frustrating it is to spend hard earned money watching two teams who have a lack of enthusium because of the situation they are in.
i appreciate that the drop between the third division and the conference is not only a football matter but more of a financial downgrade for the club, but until the one team goes up rule stays as it is im afraid conference football will stay a joke.
Thu 07/03/02 at 09:20
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
there should be 2 promotion places.
and if there already was, woking would have gone up.
and i will always remember the 3rd round in the fa cup when we played coventry.
a 37 year old called clive walker tore coventry apart.
Wed 06/03/02 at 15:42
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I live near Stevenage. They are a mid table Conference side now. Shame, because they should have gone up.
Tue 05/03/02 at 22:19
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Good god! A Stevanage fan!

I already know one Stevanage fan from university. What are the chances of finding another one, eh?
Tue 05/03/02 at 22:09
Regular
Hertford...Hmmmm. Heard of the name but never been there.
Tue 05/03/02 at 22:04
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'll always think of that Guliano Grazzioli goal against Newcastle in the FA Cup when I think of Stevenage!
I may also think that I have relatives that live there, but no, probably not!
Tue 05/03/02 at 22:01
Regular
Or†ega wrote:
> Cool, you from Stevenage then? I go to College in Stevenage...

Dont really
> follow the team that much though. Remember when they won the conferance but were
> denied a promotion place though. What was that down to? Staduim not up to
> scratch?

yes unfortunately, it was but it has improved now.

im from hertford do you know it?
Tue 05/03/02 at 21:57
Regular
Cool, you from Stevenage then? I go to College in Stevenage...

Dont really follow the team that much though. Remember when they won the conferance but were denied a promotion place though. What was that down to? Staduim not up to scratch?
Tue 05/03/02 at 21:50
Regular
with all the hype over the premiership and its exiciting wide-open title race, i would like everybody to spare a thought for us loyal conference fotball fans. we have in our league one promotion place. this makes it impossible for teams to keep the interest of the fans. i support stevenage borough, at the moment we are languishing in the mid-table group who have nothing to play for, for the remainder of the season. it becomes something of a joke when after 30 games in a season we see only two teams dag and red and boston challenging for the title, with the rest playing for a pittance. the football accosiation do not understand how nausiating and frustrating it is to spend hard earned money watching two teams who have a lack of enthusium because of the situation they are in.
i appreciate that the drop between the third division and the conference is not only a football matter but more of a financial downgrade for the club, but until the one team goes up rule stays as it is im afraid conference football will stay a joke.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.