GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"'Free Drinks Holder with XBox' said Bill Gates"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/03/02 at 21:33
Regular
Bill Gates clearly said earlier today that the XBox will be shipped with a free drinks dispenser fitted into the machine, this is one of the many extra features that Europe are getting over their Japanese counter parts, these include:

The Drinks holder
'Made in Hungary' sticker
A bigger controller
Regional lock-out

These four features are the main reasons people all over the world should buy a European XBox and not a Japanese one.....

Bill Gates then released more information on the extra features:

The Drinks Holder - Te drinks holder is meant to magically pop out of the XBox when a certain button Bill Gates calls 'Open' is pressed.

'Made in Hungary' sticker - Bill Gates said that this is becuase the consoles are made in Hungary.However we believe this is most probably because Bill Gates does not have the guts to put a 'Made in Taiwan' Sticker on it.

A bigger controller - Bill Gates stated that he thinks Europeans have smaller hands. We would also like to point out that Europeans officially have smaller hands than the rest of the world according to a survey done by the 'HSA', the newest branch of the UN.

Regionl Lockout - Mr. Gates claims that he has implemented thsi VILE thing upon the users of the XBox because he has said that he would feel sorry of a person bought a game from Japan or America and then didn't understand the Japanese or American.

After he stated the information on the Regional Lockout we pointed out that English is the same thing as American. Bill Gates looked at us in a very confused way.

All material above is under the copyright of CCNNNN News Corporation. Any person caught copying the info will be forced to watch CNN for 24 hours continuous.
Mon 11/03/02 at 08:59
"slightlyshortertagl"
pop
da
Sun 10/03/02 at 13:04
"slightlyshortertagl"
Turbonutter wrote:
S'no joke. I have a 8x from school for that very
> purpose.

Hang on... I've only just realised that's faster than my current
> CD-ROM! Bleh, the school one is ugly anyway.

All school ones are ugly....
Sat 09/03/02 at 20:28
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Small Frog wrote:
> Lol - that's pretty good! What's great is that some people really do use CD
> drives as drink holders. I will proceed to laugh about that all day.

S'no joke. I have a 8x from school for that very purpose.

Hang on... I've only just realised that's faster than my current CD-ROM! Bleh, the school one is ugly anyway.
Sat 09/03/02 at 20:16
"penguins in hawaii?"
Yeah, and the modem is also used as a washing machine! :)
Sat 09/03/02 at 20:13
Regular
"Back in black"
You can convert the X box into a fridge to keep a maximum of 1495 drinks cool. But be careful, when the machine crashes- your drinks will be gone!
Sat 09/03/02 at 19:55
"slightlyshortertagl"
hardly any1's read this :(
Thu 07/03/02 at 12:47
Regular
"I WON"
HA!

its a shame that the GC doesnt have a drinks holder..and the PS2 one doesnt work
Wed 06/03/02 at 13:22
"slightlyshortertagl"
Cheers to all,

i will read yours Slik...
Wed 06/03/02 at 11:31
Regular
"Long time no see!"
With a drinks holder it'd definitley be more like an American machine! Definitley something for the average-joe who sits on his backside all day!

I wondered why the X-box was so big, but know I know. Cuz it can produce drinks, like a vending machine!!
Wed 06/03/02 at 10:59
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Lol - that's pretty good! What's great is that some people really do use CD drives as drink holders. I will proceed to laugh about that all day.

Heh. Heh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.