GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SONY FORUM: LONGEST THREAD"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/03/02 at 21:18
Regular
Write as many replies as you want. Here you can talk about anything, from Sony prouducts to tractors! I don't care!! Just write something!!!!!
Tue 05/03/02 at 21:18
Write as many replies as you want. Here you can talk about anything, from Sony prouducts to tractors! I don't care!! Just write something!!!!!
Tue 05/03/02 at 21:20
Regular
"You Bum!!"
If you have been observant enough, you would have noticed a similar thread in this form already which already has a database of 17.000 replies.

Now I dont want to sound mean, but sling yer rook
Tue 05/03/02 at 21:20
Regular
"360: swfcman"
We have one thanks.
Tue 05/03/02 at 21:22
Regular
"round the outside"
what a load of spam,u needto learn that you have to be origional here not trying to use old ideas over and over,k,come up with somthink origional,otherwise u will be spam of the century.

ps.dont listen to me,should ask sum 1 like kid rock or triple h.
Tue 05/03/02 at 21:25
Regular
"round the outside"
Maybee i should have been called shortest thread.
Tue 05/03/02 at 23:17
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Triple_H wrote:
> If you have been observant enough, you would have noticed a similar thread in
> this form already which already has a database of 17.000 replies.

Now I dont
> want to sound mean, but sling yer rook

no, it has over 18,000 now.
Tue 05/03/02 at 23:50
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Ok lets talk abt sony... what a great company.. and the PS 2 is great & has gr8 games etc.. and oh the HIFIs they make theses days and satellite receivers...

now weve fininshed with that 1.. do you wanna open one called Microsoft Forum: Longest Thread and then we can talk about Bill Gates... and then maybe Nintendo? or how about Sega!!! yey the master system...

if u haven't guessed by now im being sarcastic..!

Whatever happened to useful topics....?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.