GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Mario Sunshine"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario Sunshine'.
Thu 28/11/02 at 18:04
Regular
Has anyone one played this game yet?Ive played the old Super Mario 64, and i enjoyed that game, is this game gonna be the same...collecting stars and all?
Thu 28/11/02 at 20:46
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
Thats great!Also is there anymore different moves?And...and the graphics are improved right?Do you know how many stars or shrines there areto collect?
Thu 28/11/02 at 20:36
Regular
Tyddy wrote:

> Sunshine sounds great too!Shrines!Hey do you have to jump into
> them?like the pictures?

Yup exactly like the stars in 64.
Thu 28/11/02 at 20:33
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
Oh cool!Sunshine sound sgreat, and Mario 64 is great too!Ive nearly compleated it, ive got 102 stars, just need to find a couple more secret ones!

Sunshine sounds great too!Shrines!Hey do you have to jump into them?like the pictures?
Thu 28/11/02 at 19:46
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Mario 64 had the bigger impact on the industry but in my mind is
> nothing compared to Sunshine.
>
> It's all that Mario 64 was and so much more.

Yep, that first statement is very true, I don't really agree with the second one however. Granted that fact that Maz 64 was percieved as "the greatest game of it's time" simply becuase it was so new and big or whatever but I say it's a lot more playable and fun than Maz Sunshine on the whole. Lots more to do, lots more places to explore and lots more variety in levels, after about the third level of what felt like same old same old I got extremely bored extremely quickly and after opening I think it was nearly all the levels I just left this game alone, it's nothing, it's just didn't keep me interested at all.

Mario 64 forever!
Thu 28/11/02 at 19:26
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Mario 64 also had a lot more levels didn't it? Around 15 wasn't it? Mario Sunshine only has 7. :(
Thu 28/11/02 at 19:16
Regular
Mario 64 had the bigger impact on the industry but in my mind is nothing compared to Sunshine.

It's all that Mario 64 was and so much more.
Thu 28/11/02 at 19:13
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Mario 64 was much better mind, just you remember that.
Thu 28/11/02 at 19:01
Regular
I'm impressed, a JAT who spells properly :D

Anyway, you should go get it now if you haven't got it already, you'll love it, especially if you liked Mario 64
Thu 28/11/02 at 18:56
HEY Hey hey!

Its not stars any more man.

Its shines!

(:)
Thu 28/11/02 at 18:07
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's been out for more than a month (almost 2) and it is fantastic. If you liked Mario 64, then you should get it. You will love it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.