GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Die Hard Vendetta - Thumbs Up"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Die Hard Vendetta'.
Thu 28/11/02 at 19:47
Regular
I, a quite accomplished and regular gamer, find that generally todays games are always lacking that little 'something'. The little ingredient that made Zelda - Occarina of Time the epic adventure it was, and the same magical addition that made Metal Gear Solid one of the best titles ever.

It has no name, and no games creator can guaruntee it will be in a game, but once in a while, when a games developer stumbles across it, everyone loves it.

Dont worry, I am infact going somewhere with this post. After receiving Die Hard Vendetta (From SR, naturally) I thought, hmm medioka game, terrible controls, and returned to my PC. But, determined, I fiddled around with the controlls (Controll setting B is much easier by the way) and continued with the game.

Normally, I feel the spark as soon as I play a game, I say "This game is great" and get into in immediately. With D H V however, I slowly got more and more involved with it. The gameplay is excellent, the storyline progresses steadily and it is very involving. Bullet time mode is a wonderful addition, hero time is something I havent yet got into yet, but it is a great concept nevertheless.

If anyone out there has doubt about the game, dont, it is a masterpiece. If you stuble across £38 buy it, and buy it fast.
Fri 29/11/02 at 17:17
Regular
I like shooting the Porterican guys window at the Pool Cabin

"Muther ******, you busted my glass b****"
Fri 29/11/02 at 17:05
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Solskjær wrote:

> Don't you feel great the first time you sneak-up behind a guy and grab
> him round the neck?

Lol yeah, I like "Lose the guns of your friend here loses his face"

I grinned like a moron at that.
Fri 29/11/02 at 17:05
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I like this game allot, not just because it's quite fun, but as I mentioned in my reveiw, it actually feels like Die Hard the game. I'm a huge fan of the films you see, so I find it nice to finally play a game which represents the films well.
Fri 29/11/02 at 17:01
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I want this now!

WAAAA!
Fri 29/11/02 at 17:00
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Glad to see you feel the same way about this too, and that you've taken the time to give it a real chance after worrying first-impressions too. :)

I just love the whole addittion of stealth to this FPS title, along with the superb storyline, plot, and brilliant guns.
Don't you feel great the first time you sneak-up behind a guy and grab him round the neck?

And I find the controller setting C to be the best of the lot.
Thu 28/11/02 at 19:47
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I, a quite accomplished and regular gamer, find that generally todays games are always lacking that little 'something'. The little ingredient that made Zelda - Occarina of Time the epic adventure it was, and the same magical addition that made Metal Gear Solid one of the best titles ever.

It has no name, and no games creator can guaruntee it will be in a game, but once in a while, when a games developer stumbles across it, everyone loves it.

Dont worry, I am infact going somewhere with this post. After receiving Die Hard Vendetta (From SR, naturally) I thought, hmm medioka game, terrible controls, and returned to my PC. But, determined, I fiddled around with the controlls (Controll setting B is much easier by the way) and continued with the game.

Normally, I feel the spark as soon as I play a game, I say "This game is great" and get into in immediately. With D H V however, I slowly got more and more involved with it. The gameplay is excellent, the storyline progresses steadily and it is very involving. Bullet time mode is a wonderful addition, hero time is something I havent yet got into yet, but it is a great concept nevertheless.

If anyone out there has doubt about the game, dont, it is a masterpiece. If you stuble across £38 buy it, and buy it fast.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.