GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guess who's back..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/10/07 at 17:44
Regular
"..."
...well, me of course.

Now, i'm suspecting that most of you won't even remember me, or my absence would have left an empty gaping whole in your internet lives. I can't really explain why I've been away, simply because I don't know. I guess work has been busy and stuff... Speaking of work, for those who do remember...I have been promoted. I am now the Assistant Buyer for Print and Operations and will be happy for at least the next two years, just a shame it took me twice as long to get here as I ever intended.

So, how is everyone?
Sun 14/10/07 at 17:44
Regular
"..."
...well, me of course.

Now, i'm suspecting that most of you won't even remember me, or my absence would have left an empty gaping whole in your internet lives. I can't really explain why I've been away, simply because I don't know. I guess work has been busy and stuff... Speaking of work, for those who do remember...I have been promoted. I am now the Assistant Buyer for Print and Operations and will be happy for at least the next two years, just a shame it took me twice as long to get here as I ever intended.

So, how is everyone?
Sun 14/10/07 at 17:46
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Everyone is gone

* Smoke Bomb *
Sun 14/10/07 at 17:49
Regular
"..."
Well, it is good to see your name Nin.

Have you been keeping well?
Sun 14/10/07 at 17:54
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Cong Man wrote:
> I have been promoted.

Congrats, glad it worked out in the end. :)
Sun 14/10/07 at 18:00
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Cong Man wrote:
> Well, it is good to see your name Nin.
>
> Have you been keeping well?

Damnit, i made a dramatic exit and now you're asking me questions.
I've been fairly ill this week but otherwise i'm good.
I did wonder where you'd disappeared to. Well done on the promotion.
Sun 14/10/07 at 18:08
Regular
"..."
Thanks Nin, Garin....I do feel as though I lucked my way into the promotoion a little bit, as the merger ended up making loads of vacancies, thanks to almost every member of staff from MyTravel choosing to leave and there being something of a desperation to fill posts. Especially as my new line manager sat me down before offering the job to give me a thorough criticising...

I also feel somewhat under pressure to prove myself now, but I guess that goes with the territory.
Sun 14/10/07 at 18:13
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Hey, Congy! I remember you. I think you used to post quite a lot. Welcome back!
Mon 15/10/07 at 15:55
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Welcome back, old man! Hope you stick around!
Mon 15/10/07 at 15:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Welcome back to the trenches Congy, congrats on finally getting a promotion to, hopefully gotten without resorting to violence and chair shots :-D
Mon 15/10/07 at 18:43
Regular
Silent Thunder wrote:
> Welcome back, old man!

That actually made me guffaw! ^-^

Yeah, but like welcome back anywizzle Congo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.