GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" cheats for mortal kombat:deadly alliance???????????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance'.
Thu 28/11/02 at 20:34
Regular
hello there. my friends and i are playing this game (i just bought it) and we were wondering if there were any cheats. i cant find any. help me out please. thans a lot. peace out!
Thu 28/11/02 at 22:36
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
Ack!Can't Find Thoes Characters!!!!*Peace out*
Thu 28/11/02 at 21:53
anything will help though, id really like some of those OTHER characters, heh. *peace out!*
Thu 28/11/02 at 21:38
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I thought that, Im not sure if Mortal Kombat is out in the UK yet.

Peace out. I have a friend in America, he says that all the time.

:)
Thu 28/11/02 at 21:36
yeah im american. i live in florida
Thu 28/11/02 at 21:17
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
When was Mortal Kombat released? Is there any chance that your maybe American, Chris?
Thu 28/11/02 at 21:02
yeah i read that one already. the people are in come damn *koffins*. i just dont know which. yeah...my friend alan got me raiden just a few minutes ago. hahaha. its like a race! yay!

oh yeah another character is moloch or molock. something like that. hes sweeeeeeeeet
Thu 28/11/02 at 21:00
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
Arh, is this how you get raiden?

Open the FN Krypt first to get 1800 of the 3300 that is needed, before opening the XG Krypt to unlock Raiden.
Thu 28/11/02 at 20:56
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
Damn, sorry, i cant find character cheats...ill keep looking and ifi find any ill post um here okay?
Thu 28/11/02 at 20:55
i gues im meaning how to find the extra characters. i dunno how many there are. 6 maybe? i think these are them:

Cyrax
Drahmin
Frost
Hsu Hao
Jax
Kitana
Nitara
Raiden
Reptile

any help will rock. my aim SN is themimehunter. if anyone has aim. thanks. peAce!
Thu 28/11/02 at 20:42
thank you kindly. its not the moves actually. its just to get some of the other players. we found the moves out, and some of the fatalities. or even which *koffins* hold wich players would be fine too. hell...we just wanna use that big guy. ah, we want all of them. and that konquest is crazy, thatll take days and theres like 1000 damn koffins, i dont know whats in any of them

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.