GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"eternal darkness is it really SCARY ??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Eternal Darkness'.
Thu 28/11/02 at 22:31
Regular
has anyone played eternal darkness and how scary do you tyhink it is
Sat 30/11/02 at 11:13
"The Will of D."
I'm 15, that's basically the age limit for the game, 15+.
Sat 30/11/02 at 08:17
ok now i got some info would you let your kids play it 12/13 ish
Fri 29/11/02 at 22:51
"The Will of D."
I am up to chapter 10 I think, I will be able to fight that big boss I told you about.

Isn't it weird that you find each one of those power circles in the cathedral?
Fri 29/11/02 at 19:50
Damn text speak.
Fri 29/11/02 at 19:49
TY 4 YOUR REPLIES WILL GO GET IT
Fri 29/11/02 at 19:45
"The Will of D."
That always comes up, like those weird pauses in the story when Alex gets a visit from Edward's ghost while reading the chapter pages.
Fri 29/11/02 at 19:36
The strangest (not scariest) was, after completing Karim's Chapter, the war against the darkness had been won, and a screen came up promoting "the sequel". Confusing for a while.
Fri 29/11/02 at 19:23
"The Will of D."
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Haven't played it for ages, I'm missing a ruin to get the make zombies
> spell, hunted around for it but I cannie see it any where.

Don't you mean trappers? To get zombies you need a 5 point power circle and the rune of power called"Pargon", you do a normal new spell but with the 5 point circle you can make spells stronger and they last longer.

*Note with the 5 point power circle you need in the spell at least 2 pargon runes and the normal 3 runes needed to make up the spell*
Fri 29/11/02 at 19:19
"The Will of D."
Cyclone wrote:
> I'm on the gulf war chapter. First time (Green path).
>
> Stuck in a room where you have to put statues on pedestals, and
> horros appear each time you try to......

Put the green statue on the blue pedastal, red on green and so on...

The scariest moment has to be when you fight the really big boss in the cathedral which takes place during the first (or second, can't remember) world war.
Fri 29/11/02 at 17:37
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
This will make this topic a spoiler topic, but can you guys tell me what your scariest moment in ED was?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.