GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"nintendo gamecube games on broadband??(multiplayer)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/11/02 at 10:37
Regular
i have heard that nintendo has/is releasing a game to be played on broadband....multiplayer

has anyone seen anything on this and is it any good
Fri 29/11/02 at 13:34
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
No silly. You connect to internet on your pc such as A.O.L then plug an extra adapter into your gamecube. Therefore free gaming. Allthough youll probs habve to sign up to some sort of NINTENDO! LIVE! style thing and pay like 20 squid a year.
Fri 29/11/02 at 11:27
farmer wrote:
> gamecube plans..
> there is a lead that conects to the game cube and broadband
> ...combining the 2 together this is possible and why shouldnt it
> work..

Im probably not understanding you correctly, but the Gamecubes Broadband adapter just plugs into the bottom of the Gamecube then into..well whatever nintendo come up with (im guessing a deal with BT/NTL in the UK) an the same goes for the 56k Adapter, that plugs in the bottom then upto a phone line although the phone calls will no doubt cost a bomb..
Fri 29/11/02 at 11:24
"Darkness, always"
My PC is plugged into my broadband box.

I'm not taking my PC out. Ever.
Fri 29/11/02 at 11:21
gamecube plans..
there is a lead that conects to the game cube and broadband ...combining the 2 together this is possible and why shouldnt it work..
Fri 29/11/02 at 11:17
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Well we all know about Phantasy Star Online which will be an essential purchase. Maybe it'll be the much hyped and promised Mario Kart?
Fri 29/11/02 at 11:16
"Darkness, always"
I will state now that I will only ever play broadband games on my GameCube if I can connect it to my ntl broadband box via my PC.

Since this will never happen, whatever online plans Nintendo have are wasted on me.
Fri 29/11/02 at 10:37
i have heard that nintendo has/is releasing a game to be played on broadband....multiplayer

has anyone seen anything on this and is it any good

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.