GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is the cube doing as well as it had hoped?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/11/02 at 15:51
Regular
Is the Gamecube doing as well as it had hoped to? Perhaps going on-line or something would interest a lot more customers. After all think of all the great Nintendo games we have/ had in the past, and in the future think of all the great games for online!
Discuss it with me if you feel it is a good issue! :)
Johnny.
Fri 29/11/02 at 16:01
Regular
"Not your monkey"
johnnyboy_2002 wrote:
> Something wrong with my name like?
> I'm only trying to win a game!

This isn't how you go about it.

Go to the Prime topics forum and read some examples of a good topic!
You need a really good, thought out post to win!
Fri 29/11/02 at 15:58
Regular
"johnny"
Something wrong with my name like?
I'm only trying to win a game!
Fri 29/11/02 at 15:52
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Not being funny mate, but a few less topics would be good!

Start a new topic by all means, but 3 in about 20 minutes is a little excessive! Try and join in with other conversations going on else where!
Fri 29/11/02 at 15:52
Regular
"Evenstar"
I'm seeing your name too much and it's getting a bit annoying. Slow down with the posts.... please :o)
Fri 29/11/02 at 15:51
Regular
"johnny"
Is the Gamecube doing as well as it had hoped to? Perhaps going on-line or something would interest a lot more customers. After all think of all the great Nintendo games we have/ had in the past, and in the future think of all the great games for online!
Discuss it with me if you feel it is a good issue! :)
Johnny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.