GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I call on this bloke to be banned."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/03/02 at 22:11
Regular
Decallion stallion is just taking the mick out of everyone. Edgy wrote a topic a few weeks a go and he just want to be nasty about it.
He dosen't seem to care about anyone elses feelings. If it's a joke then it's gone to far. Enough is enough. Don't stop it then you'll get what you deserve.

*runs to roof and turn on the snuggly light*
Tue 05/03/02 at 13:17
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Decalion has been very irritating recently, but no-one gets banned for stuff like that.
Tue 05/03/02 at 12:07
Regular
"I confused?"
No i just think hes a marmite miner.
Tue 05/03/02 at 12:05
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Jimmy Duck wrote:
> I'd have him shot.

something your not telling us?

anyway, hes banned, be happy, no doubt he'll be back, and get twisted like Shaneo :(

there should be an ignore function or something.
Tue 05/03/02 at 11:49
Regular
"I confused?"
I'd have him shot.
Tue 05/03/02 at 07:14
I couldn't agree more, but why did you quote something that is right under you?
Tue 05/03/02 at 07:09
Regular
$h@ne0 wrote:
> But just because people don't have an excellent writing ability doesn't mean
> that they wshould be banned, does it?

No, I'm not saying that. The point I'm making is that if alll he is going to do is come on and spam, and not talk properly about games etc. then he should stop wasting his time and our time
Tue 05/03/02 at 07:02
But just because people don't have an excellent writing ability doesn't mean that they wshould be banned, does it?
Tue 05/03/02 at 06:58
Regular
The question is not has he written anything REALLY offensive, the question is has he written anything of value? If he hasn't and doesn't intend to, he should go and stop taking up peoples time
Tue 05/03/02 at 06:53
I don't think banning him is the solution, as he hasn't said anything that I consider to be wholely offensive. If he was forced to apologize (or be banned), that should be enough humiliation for him, and he shouldn't do it again :)
Tue 05/03/02 at 00:46
Regular
"everyone says it"
Edgy wrote:
>

*helps sharpen*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.