GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Idea for SR - Reddies and stuff."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/03/02 at 20:03
Regular
You've got to agree that sending in your reddies in a little envolope and all that is more than annoying.

So, I've been thinking (ouch!) and I have thunked that - whjy don't they just put little serial numbers on every reddy.
That way you'd only need to type the 5 numbers in on the 'net and get your free gift.

Plus they could keep track of which ones have been claimed and stuff like that.

Just a little idea, whadda'ya think?

FFF
Mon 04/03/02 at 23:46
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
well i feel sorry for you fi the postal system it too complicated for your brain to master,

however it does seem like a possible good idea.
Mon 04/03/02 at 22:10
""Meth""
Excellent idea ff, i too find posting them annoying. better post it on the customer service forum though.
Mon 04/03/02 at 21:42
"slightlyshortertagl"
What next???

Online money?
buy the serial codes from your bank and type them in on websites???
Mon 04/03/02 at 21:12
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I think that's a good idea personally. If companies like Amazon can do gift certificates online why can't a better company like SR do so?

Online reddies are the future!
Mon 04/03/02 at 20:58
Regular
AliBoy wrote:
> Why not just allow SR members to have the reddies added to their membership
> number so you don't actually send members them just add them to their details
> and when they use there reddies you remove the number required.
I have loads of
> reddies but never get round to sending them off. Suppose I shoud do it soon.

Same here, I've got loads of the previous design, they've only changed slightly, but I should still claim them anyway.... (here's hoping for GameCube gifts :) )
Mon 04/03/02 at 20:56
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Why not just allow SR members to have the reddies added to their membership number so you don't actually send members them just add them to their details and when they use there reddies you remove the number required.
I have loads of reddies but never get round to sending them off. Suppose I shoud do it soon.
Mon 04/03/02 at 20:50
Regular
People would just make up numbers then type them in.
Mon 04/03/02 at 20:03
"period drama"
You've got to agree that sending in your reddies in a little envolope and all that is more than annoying.

So, I've been thinking (ouch!) and I have thunked that - whjy don't they just put little serial numbers on every reddy.
That way you'd only need to type the 5 numbers in on the 'net and get your free gift.

Plus they could keep track of which ones have been claimed and stuff like that.

Just a little idea, whadda'ya think?

FFF

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.