GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fastasy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/03/02 at 19:41
Regular
I made this topic to talk about the Final Fantasy games because I got a couple of games for my birthday and one was Final Fantasy lX. I am confused about many parts of the game like why has the main guy have a tail?
This thread can talk about Final Fantasy games.
Any cheats, walkthoughs or anything you can provide to talk about. What would your favourite character be out of them all mine would be?
Barret because if he does not like anything he would e the first to say because he would be shouting at you if you did something wrong and in parts of the game he can show another side of him.
By crying when his friends are still in sector 7 and he knows they are dead.
The person I hated the most in the games was squal although he is the main person in Final Fantasy Vlll he was to quiet I think to be a leader.
I can’t say anything about Final Fantasy lX because like I said I have just got it a couple of days.
Coley.
Mon 04/03/02 at 20:10
Regular
Cowboy Dave wrote:
I played the demo of FF10 tho... whoah!!! It's like the best thing
> I've seen in my life so far,

You can't get out much then if thats the best thing you have ever seen
Mon 04/03/02 at 20:07
"period drama"
I didn't like the FF10 demo that much.

I mean, the battles are excellent and everything, but you can't open the menu-screen even after you've got new weapons and armour and things.
And the flaoty, moving camera is really annoying - especially as you can't control it to see where you are going.

You can go swimming though, which is fun.
And blitz-ball looks C-L-A-S-S.
Mon 04/03/02 at 20:05
Regular
"¬_¬"
I agree with FF8 being the best. Loads of people say it was pants, but I thought it had the most involving plot and characters. FF7 was also great, I thought, due to the really cool locations, and the whole corrupt, post-industrialisation feel.
Mon 04/03/02 at 19:59
I don't know... for some reason I think I'm alone in thinking this, but I was REEALLY disappointed with the way FF9 ended, it made me hate the whole game, it was so irrelevant to the rest of the story, like it was just stuck on at the end cuz they couldnt think of anything else to do - and whats with the final battle, it was sooooooo easy, even my granny could do it... and also, i thought FF8 was the best of the 3 on PS!!! You might think I'm pretty crazy, well, you;d be right!!!

I played the demo of FF10 tho... whoah!!! It's like the best thing I've seen in my life so far, lets hope it doesn't stay that way and the game is much better!
Mon 04/03/02 at 19:45
Regular
"¬_¬"
He has a tail because he is special. There is a plot twist later on in the game which explains it, but I shan't spoil the fun.
Mon 04/03/02 at 19:41
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
I made this topic to talk about the Final Fantasy games because I got a couple of games for my birthday and one was Final Fantasy lX. I am confused about many parts of the game like why has the main guy have a tail?
This thread can talk about Final Fantasy games.
Any cheats, walkthoughs or anything you can provide to talk about. What would your favourite character be out of them all mine would be?
Barret because if he does not like anything he would e the first to say because he would be shouting at you if you did something wrong and in parts of the game he can show another side of him.
By crying when his friends are still in sector 7 and he knows they are dead.
The person I hated the most in the games was squal although he is the main person in Final Fantasy Vlll he was to quiet I think to be a leader.
I can’t say anything about Final Fantasy lX because like I said I have just got it a couple of days.
Coley.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.