GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh dear..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/11/02 at 21:23
Regular
For christmas im thinking of getting 1 of these fantasic games and i was wondering if someone could advise me on what game deserves my hard earned or not , cheers.
The games im thinking about getting are....
Bounty Hunter
Star Fox Adventures
or Eternal Darkness ( I have Resiedent Evil so is it still worth getting this? )
cheers

p.s wouldnt timesplitters 3 be great online? and with a charcter editor?
Sat 30/11/02 at 00:30
Regular
I'd go with Starfox Adventures - a class act all the way.
Fri 29/11/02 at 22:53
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> Anything but Nightfire. Trust me, it's rubbish.

Shield your ears people, it's great!
Fri 29/11/02 at 21:34
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I haven't played on any of these 3 games but I would go for Starfox. I know someone has said this but Super Mario Sunshine is good.
Fri 29/11/02 at 21:32
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Anything but Nightfire. Trust me, it's rubbish.
Fri 29/11/02 at 21:30
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
I suggest Mario Sunshine, if you liked Super Mario 64 you'll like Sunshine.
Fri 29/11/02 at 21:29
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
I would also like advice on xmas GC games. Starfox has got poor ratings from famitsu and edge (by the standards we expect from a Starfox Ninty/Rare game) and a friend has said he doesn't like it.

Can anyone recommend me a good title? I've given up on the console so much I've just bought nights (with analogue controller!) on the Saturn from ebay! Getting it tomorrow. Best. Game. Ever.
Fri 29/11/02 at 21:24
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
Tho i have not played any of them...i would have to say Fox Adventures, it looks the best and if you like adventure games, i would choose that.
Fri 29/11/02 at 21:23
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
For christmas im thinking of getting 1 of these fantasic games and i was wondering if someone could advise me on what game deserves my hard earned or not , cheers.
The games im thinking about getting are....
Bounty Hunter
Star Fox Adventures
or Eternal Darkness ( I have Resiedent Evil so is it still worth getting this? )
cheers

p.s wouldnt timesplitters 3 be great online? and with a charcter editor?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.