GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Aquarium...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4'.
Sat 30/11/02 at 10:44
Regular
Bloody annoying. I've done everything up to the carnival, even the last special movie missions and the new challenges on all the levels, but the one thing I cannot do is open the Aquarium on the zoo level. Mark and I think it has something to do with Stompy the elephant breaking down the walls, but we're not sure.

So, anyone done it yet?
Sat 30/11/02 at 10:44
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Bloody annoying. I've done everything up to the carnival, even the last special movie missions and the new challenges on all the levels, but the one thing I cannot do is open the Aquarium on the zoo level. Mark and I think it has something to do with Stompy the elephant breaking down the walls, but we're not sure.

So, anyone done it yet?
Sat 30/11/02 at 10:45
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Lol, forgot to mention, it's on THPS 4.

:)
Sat 30/11/02 at 12:18
Regular
You had me confused, first i thought you where talking about Die Hard then I thought you where talking about Aggressive Inline, then I realised you weren't.
Sat 30/11/02 at 12:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I didn't see the point in getting Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4. I was going to get it, as I saw it for £32.99, but I decided that it'd probably be too similar to Tony Hawk's 2 and 3, which I had.

Maybe Tony Hawk's 5, if anything's actually changed then.

:-)
Sat 30/11/02 at 12:32
Regular
There's no time limit anymore which is good enough for me, hated that stupid 2 minute timer.
Sat 30/11/02 at 12:37
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> There's no time limit anymore which is good enough for me, hated that
> stupid 2 minute timer.

---

Yeah, I read about that - suppose it is an improvement really, but still, it's just the same skateboaring game over again, and if I can't get a price for TH3 in the shops because it's too scratched, then I don't see the point in getting another skateboarding game.
Sat 30/11/02 at 14:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Lots of helpful advice here then......

;)
Sun 01/12/02 at 01:56
Regular
ok, you need to go onto the building next to the elephant, then jump on his head.
once you have done it the elephant runs off breaks a bench, the bridge then the entrance to the aquarium!

its crap though, you have to find 5 penguins on a mission and its annoying!!

hope i helped
Sun 01/12/02 at 10:33
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Cheers dude, I knew it had something to do with the elephant.

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.