GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"red faction 2 is it any good then come and find out in this thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Red Faction 2'.
Sat 30/11/02 at 14:34
Regular
*red faction 2 when i first played i find it hard to controll but now iam getting better
*the bots on it are amazing then sometimes can't find you and you can sneek up behind them
*the game itself i would give it a overall rating of 9 1/2 out of 10
*you unlocked stuff each time you complete a level but don't be fooled on easy its hard enough
*i must a mit the graphix are ok but they should be better

here is a cheat for help ok

cheat mode enter square circle triangle circle square x triangle x as a code at the extras screen to unlock everything
Sun 01/12/02 at 13:45
Regular
Also, is there a four player mode? Don`t worry too much about answering that. All I have to do is open up a new browser and load up any site with that info, I`m just being really lazy today! :D
Sat 30/11/02 at 21:00
Is the multiplayer levels better this time because although i liked the multiplayer levels last time i thought they could be improved. What is the story mode like? Any really good things about it?
Sat 30/11/02 at 17:08
Regular
"accidental superher"
at first i found this game really difficult...i could fire a whole clip into an enemy and not kill it...
but then i got really good at getting head shots...and then on it was pretty easy :D
i think this is a LOT better than red faction 1...i liked rf2 a lot
Sat 30/11/02 at 14:34
Regular
*red faction 2 when i first played i find it hard to controll but now iam getting better
*the bots on it are amazing then sometimes can't find you and you can sneek up behind them
*the game itself i would give it a overall rating of 9 1/2 out of 10
*you unlocked stuff each time you complete a level but don't be fooled on easy its hard enough
*i must a mit the graphix are ok but they should be better

here is a cheat for help ok

cheat mode enter square circle triangle circle square x triangle x as a code at the extras screen to unlock everything

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.