GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Piano Concert"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/11/02 at 17:27
Regular
Little Rylan (nephew, 6 years). He is really cool. And he does Piano lessons. Which are cool, aren't they? *stern look*

Anyway, he had to do a concert last night with about 20 other people doing it as well. He played Old McDonald, and did it well. He only missed out 3 notes. :-)

Rylan went to sit with his friends, leaving me between a very attractive 25-ish year old woman and an old woman that smelled like when you've had a Dog climbing on you. Spent most of the time slouched down, then nearly fell off my chair. Then I sat up and realised how tall I was. (In a room full of infants and old ladies :-D)

It was funny, watching these 5-14 year old kids all being better than me on a piano. I can play Frere Jacquios, and something which vaguely sounds like the opening to the Star Wars theme. And when I say 'can play' I mean 'could play 6 years ago'.

Got some enjoyment over the little kids who were rubbish and sat there and played 3 notes, whilst the teacher did all the other stuff. I don't like making fun of children, but these were different - it was the only time that night I knew I had a chance at being better than someone.

Anyway, that was my evening yesterday. Little brats got to all the Orange Squash first, then I had to drink water than smelled like coffee.
Sun 01/12/02 at 21:03
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Gerrid, that's twice you've said that, and twice I haven't got it. Is it just me??? Explain please, :-D
Sun 01/12/02 at 21:01
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Evidently so.
Sun 01/12/02 at 20:43
Regular
"bit of a brain"
my son's name is also bort
Sun 01/12/02 at 20:36
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

I return
Like the clappers
Sun 01/12/02 at 20:31
"+ suspicious minds"
no, it's you ash.

skitzphrenia getting you down?
Sun 01/12/02 at 19:36
Regular
I thought he was Tribute?
Sun 01/12/02 at 16:26
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Ha. King cool has returned to praise Asher once again.
Sun 01/12/02 at 16:21
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
i agree with asher d on this 100 percent .
little kids are goody woody

cool out
Sat 30/11/02 at 20:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I played the clarinet.

I prefer to listen.

Although I'd love to write a song that actualy meant something to somebody oneday.

That'd be the best thing ever.
Sat 30/11/02 at 20:27
Regular
"That's right!"
My dad plays the organ. My sister plays the keyboard. I play the... um... oh, wait, I didn't get musical talent, it sort of mutated into artistic talent (strange, considering no-one else in my family can draw)

I can play Robocop, Terminator and I used to be able to play Beverly Hills Cop. Oh, and I can also play the alley theme from Under A Killing Moon (old adventure game) and I even put it in my phone, and I use it as my ringtone. Boo ya

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.