GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is Hideo Kojima Cracking up?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/03/02 at 12:42
Regular
I think Hideo Kojima is cracking up deciding not to make a MGS3. If I was in his boots I would make another even if it took two years because if you think about it, could you image how much money he will get and he will probably be famous to all the playstation 2 owners in the world. If Hideo Kojima’s Final decision is not to make another Metal Gear Solid the guy needs help, a lot of help.
Tue 05/03/02 at 02:04
Hideo Kolima making medal of honor??Now that would be intersting
Mon 04/03/02 at 16:30
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
He said before that he was interested in a Metal gear solid game set back during a world war.

Metal of honour, anybody?
Mon 04/03/02 at 13:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Same people that bought N64s?
Mon 04/03/02 at 13:55
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
slaveunit wrote:
> Hideo did an interview with OPSM2, and said that he was toying with the idea of
> a game where if you died, that would be the end, and you would have to buy the
> game again to play it again.

That wont happen... How would the DVD Know ? It's not like the PS2 writes to the DVD ! Who would buy a game knowing that you would have to buy it again if you wanted to carry on playing ? Stupid Stupid Stupid...
Mon 04/03/02 at 13:49
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
he was toying with the idea of
> a game where if you died, that would be the end, and you would have to buy the
> game again to play it again.

yeah .....thats a good idea......not
Mon 04/03/02 at 13:43
Regular
Plus he actually admitted that Raiden was unpopular. Unbelievable!!!
Mon 04/03/02 at 13:00
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Hideo did an interview with OPSM2, and said that he was toying with the idea of a game where if you died, that would be the end, and you would have to buy the game again to play it again.
Mon 04/03/02 at 12:49
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Erm....why? Its not like the guy has said he wont be making anymore games at all is it? If he wants to start on new, better projects then thats all the better for us. And when he says he wont be making any more Metal Gears for the time being, all that means is that the story line will not be going any further but the game style will.

I can see some games coming out like MGS but with different story lines and angles of play...all of which will be new and better.
Mon 04/03/02 at 12:49
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
yeh, but he may have something else up his sleeve
he's made his money on MGS theres no doubting it and
on many other games like Pro Evo.

you have to give him credit.
Mon 04/03/02 at 12:42
I think Hideo Kojima is cracking up deciding not to make a MGS3. If I was in his boots I would make another even if it took two years because if you think about it, could you image how much money he will get and he will probably be famous to all the playstation 2 owners in the world. If Hideo Kojima’s Final decision is not to make another Metal Gear Solid the guy needs help, a lot of help.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.