GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why Mr Nice Guy isn't."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/03/02 at 11:13
Regular
Lets see.... someone kicked up a lot of fuss about a banner being used without reward some time ago, didn't they? A few people were annoyed about that...

He's also been one of the most anti-shaneo posters on the site. Doesn't miss a good oppertunity to have a go at him. Too late to change a first impression, huh?

More recently, he's had a go at Grix for spamming.

Anything I've missed?

Careful, Tom. You have a very good reputation here, justified by the way you acted when you joined.

But that does not make it unblemishable.
Mon 04/03/02 at 18:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I don't understand all this Welsh crap!

Chnifg mofgui verwuig arolio?
Mon 04/03/02 at 18:13
"penguins in hawaii?"
I think MNG is alright,i don't know him but he seems nice. (as the name sugests) Don't make inpressions when you haven't been here for that long.
Mon 04/03/02 at 17:58
Regular
Mmmmh.. melborp si, I dluow, fi eh:

(1 T'ndah deil revo dna revo...

(2 Deppots gniyl won, dna detpecca ohw eh saw daetsni fo gniyrt ot etaerc tnereffid sretcarahc rof lla eht seno eh sessem pu. EB FLESRUOY. Tops gniyrrow tuoba tahw uoy yas dna yas ti.
Mon 04/03/02 at 17:52
Regular
"Wasting away"
My own thread? I'm honoured. You didn't really have to go to all of this trouble, but if you really think I'm worth all that trouble, then I wish to thank you.

Nice to know you're wanted.
Mon 04/03/02 at 17:50
Regular
"smile, it's free"
og ysae no eht dal...
Mon 04/03/02 at 17:45
Regular
Yup, I've had Lava bread, or whatever it is. Disgusting stuff.

(T'nera uoy gniog ot llac oenahs a tnuc, ro gnihtemos?)

Han, s'eh dah a "yllaer dab yad...", hcihw eh tsom yletinifed sevresed... os... mre... ko neht. Oenahs, uoy gnom, fi uoy ylno detca sa flesruoy, uoy t'ndluow evah hcus a tihs efil.
Mon 04/03/02 at 17:43
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
hhmm, did you watch Who Wants to be a Millionaire last night?

also, whats this newbie got against MNG? maybe it's trying to become the law around SR...

*is bored* needs more Star Wars games...
Mon 04/03/02 at 17:40
Regular
Seaweed. Ever had seaweed, Grixy boy? Larvae Bread. Disgusting.
Mon 04/03/02 at 17:38
Can we do this another time? I've had a very depressing day, one I don't want to experience again.
Mon 04/03/02 at 17:27
Regular
"T'nod eb a tiwkcuf ekil oenahs."

lolio!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.