GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR Needs You!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/11/02 at 20:53
Regular
A brief Guide to SR by Rapid Fire.

JAT’s: Subject to the most discrimination JAT’s are usually harmless creatures. The posts they make are usually timid but on rare occasions they will be prone to violent spamming fits, there is of course a rare occasion when a JAT will make valuable contributions to the site. They stick to wearing a bright red colour.

Newbies: These are more dangerous than JAT’s as they can stay in this shade of Magenta for as long as they want. They can post incredible amounts of spam in a short time on the other hand they can be a valuable asset to the forums, often winning GAD prize 3’s and sometimes even GAD prize 1 or 2’s.
Some of these strange mammals will develop powerful friendships and alliances, on rare occasions even be respected by their peers.

Regulars: The most common of all groups in SR these purple fiends hold incredible sway they have become this colour after excessive amount of posting (over 300 posts and over 10000 words) the most common GAD prize 1 and 2 winners they tend to post a lot of good topics everyday. They often make gangs or alliances but all tend to keep to a more friendly not with the other forum regulars their main purpose seems to be to insult JAT’s and Newbies.

Notables: These elite few are not only popular but possess great qualities too they sometimes have Wit, humour and even intelligence but always sarcasm. They tend to wear a urine stained colour but none of the forum members have either the heart or the ordasity to tell them so. The rare gift of being able to claim a GAD whenever they want is also an attribute of all Notables.

Staff Newbies: These people tend to blend in with well bogies to be crude although getting the odd bit of abuse from some particularly stupid Newbies they tend to hold the respect of many.

Staff Regulars: Far more brown nosing goes on around these green staffies and some are respected even by notables.

GAD Prize 1: This prize is perhaps the hardest to win the best Chat topic everyday wins this the staffies seem to look for originality, comedy and most importantly of all literacy it is usually awarded for topics in FOG but can often go to other forums. The prize is a game or dvd of value up to £50, winners often go for top games or games that are not yet out.

GAD Prize 2: Not as hard as prize 1 but still exceptionally hard to win prize 2 is awarded to the best review everyday. New games often win but sometimes old or reduced price games win the staffies appear to looks for the unbiased posts rather than ‘Xbox sucks’ posts the winners are often longer posts and tend to have references to everyday life. The prize is the same as GAD 1

GAD Prize 3: Not as tough to win but still not easy the best hint, cheat or walkthrough wins everyday. The most sure fire way to win would seem to be posting over 15 hints or cheats but quantity is not everything so they must all be good.

That was the brief guide to SR by me Rapid fire so please take heed ‘Don’t spam’ SR NEEDS YOU!

~Rapid fire~

‘Last Shot’
Sat 30/11/02 at 20:53
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
A brief Guide to SR by Rapid Fire.

JAT’s: Subject to the most discrimination JAT’s are usually harmless creatures. The posts they make are usually timid but on rare occasions they will be prone to violent spamming fits, there is of course a rare occasion when a JAT will make valuable contributions to the site. They stick to wearing a bright red colour.

Newbies: These are more dangerous than JAT’s as they can stay in this shade of Magenta for as long as they want. They can post incredible amounts of spam in a short time on the other hand they can be a valuable asset to the forums, often winning GAD prize 3’s and sometimes even GAD prize 1 or 2’s.
Some of these strange mammals will develop powerful friendships and alliances, on rare occasions even be respected by their peers.

Regulars: The most common of all groups in SR these purple fiends hold incredible sway they have become this colour after excessive amount of posting (over 300 posts and over 10000 words) the most common GAD prize 1 and 2 winners they tend to post a lot of good topics everyday. They often make gangs or alliances but all tend to keep to a more friendly not with the other forum regulars their main purpose seems to be to insult JAT’s and Newbies.

Notables: These elite few are not only popular but possess great qualities too they sometimes have Wit, humour and even intelligence but always sarcasm. They tend to wear a urine stained colour but none of the forum members have either the heart or the ordasity to tell them so. The rare gift of being able to claim a GAD whenever they want is also an attribute of all Notables.

Staff Newbies: These people tend to blend in with well bogies to be crude although getting the odd bit of abuse from some particularly stupid Newbies they tend to hold the respect of many.

Staff Regulars: Far more brown nosing goes on around these green staffies and some are respected even by notables.

GAD Prize 1: This prize is perhaps the hardest to win the best Chat topic everyday wins this the staffies seem to look for originality, comedy and most importantly of all literacy it is usually awarded for topics in FOG but can often go to other forums. The prize is a game or dvd of value up to £50, winners often go for top games or games that are not yet out.

GAD Prize 2: Not as hard as prize 1 but still exceptionally hard to win prize 2 is awarded to the best review everyday. New games often win but sometimes old or reduced price games win the staffies appear to looks for the unbiased posts rather than ‘Xbox sucks’ posts the winners are often longer posts and tend to have references to everyday life. The prize is the same as GAD 1

GAD Prize 3: Not as tough to win but still not easy the best hint, cheat or walkthrough wins everyday. The most sure fire way to win would seem to be posting over 15 hints or cheats but quantity is not everything so they must all be good.

That was the brief guide to SR by me Rapid fire so please take heed ‘Don’t spam’ SR NEEDS YOU!

~Rapid fire~

‘Last Shot’
Sun 01/12/02 at 16:31
Good post but a bit more substance could have improved it a lot.
Sun 01/12/02 at 16:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
A very Brief Guide to being a Newbie for Rapid Fire:
DOn't out your username at the end of posts, followed by a tagline. It's already next to each and every post you make.
Sun 01/12/02 at 16:37
Ok thanks.
Sun 01/12/02 at 16:37
What the why am i apologising i dont do it! sorru gerrid i thought you meant me *gawd im an idiot*
Sun 01/12/02 at 16:40
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
i am not dangerous and i take great offence in you writing that and i will let SR know personally

cool out
Sun 01/12/02 at 16:59
Regular
Rabbit<>K wrote:
> What the why am i apologising i dont do it! sorru gerrid i thought you
> meant me *gawd im an idiot*#

You are also rapid fire...

blown your cover ah?
Sun 01/12/02 at 16:59
Ha

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.