GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Newbie"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/11/02 at 22:46
Regular
"Think you're hot stuff?" Yes, very hot.
"Full of top chat?" If people consider irrelevant random chatting as top chat
"Enter our new Extra Gameaday Prize and win the game of your choice!" I Would, but I don't know how, but you could just give me a free game, eh? eh?................. no? Ok, you win
Please vote for

Sam41
Sat 30/11/02 at 22:46
"Think you're hot stuff?" Yes, very hot.
"Full of top chat?" If people consider irrelevant random chatting as top chat
"Enter our new Extra Gameaday Prize and win the game of your choice!" I Would, but I don't know how, but you could just give me a free game, eh? eh?................. no? Ok, you win
Please vote for

Sam41
Sat 30/11/02 at 23:24
boo hoo, please vote for Sam41, he is so great

iknow

so do I

yes, vote for Sam

OK I will

How do you vote?

I dunno

WHATEVER, 'cos it's my united states of whatever

????????

Yeh absolutely

King Sam all the way

See what you made me do *sob* i had to create my own discussion *sob*, it's late I'm tired *yawn*, please vote for Uncle Sam** and keep the legend living, and everyone will be happy*

Sam41: King Sam: Uncle Sam:

*subject to terms and conditions
** sizes and colours may vary
Sun 01/12/02 at 13:38
bump
Sun 01/12/02 at 19:16
please vote for me!
Sun 01/12/02 at 20:19
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Shut up!! You'll never get votes talking to yourself like that..Anyway, since when was there a "best newbie" vote? Have I missed something?!
Sun 01/12/02 at 20:27
I saw a link when i went on ukgamecube.com at the side

And what does he mean "stop talking to yourself"?

I don't talk to myself do I?

No

Oh well

Sam41
Sun 01/12/02 at 21:19
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
sam 41 wrote:

> And what does he mean "stop talking to yourself"?

"He" means stop doing loads of messages when you have nothing to reply to..either put it all in one post OR don't bother saying it unless it's really relevant and you've just thought of it. There's no need for all this crap, posting loads of messages in a row (4, was it?)!

:)
Sun 01/12/02 at 21:29
Hey its my topic, I'll post what I want, you don't HAVE to red it do you?
Just ask if you need some help pulling that stick out your A$S, what was it doing their in the first place?, trying to break down the walls of 'Jericho'?

Sam41: Don't PlSS me off
Sun 01/12/02 at 21:38
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I'll vote for Sam as i am Adam also known as/A.K.A King Adam, Adam the King, Adam King of all saiyans, Adam the God, Adam Go Moo, Adam the PhatBoy, Adam the Inuit, Lord Adam, All mighty Adam, Best Newbie Adam, Adam the Best, Adam The catman, F*F**k off Adam, Adam The mongoose, Adam is the best at everything, Adam The Russian Killer, Adam The Lazy, Adam The Glass cutter, Adam, Adams the best in bed, Adam hates The boy who calls sam wierd, Adam The god Slayer, etc....
Sun 01/12/02 at 22:02
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
sam 41 wrote:

> Sam41: Don't PlSS me off

Why not? Whatcha gonna do about it? Nothing, exactly! If that annoys you, then thats easily done cause I wasn't even trying to annoy you!

Again, Shut Up! Im off now so don't bother replying, sam41..it'll just be a waste of time! Cya..

:-)!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.