GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PENGU"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/03/02 at 01:54
Regular
No, I am not wrong. I did mean PENGU and not PINGU.

This word PENGU. I need you guys and few girls help. I want to know if anyone knows about this old and historic game. It was as far as my knowledge will allow me to access tells, a game that I played on the BBC computer when I was about three years old. Luckily I remembered the name, however I remember it being absolutely bloody brilliant.

Why don't I just look on a search engine? Well, that would be because I would find this more interesting.

Please guys and girls.
Help me out. I need info.
My mind only gave me the games name as I feed it earwax (much alike a Ren and Stimpy episode).

Thanks
er-no
Tue 05/03/02 at 00:54
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
http://www.viewtronix.easynet.co.uk/beeb/hsoft.htm

!!!

Jesus Christ...
Tue 05/03/02 at 00:49
Regular
"everyone says it"
Update.

It was called Pengo.

Help please. :)
Mon 04/03/02 at 17:08
Regular
"everyone says it"
Goatboy wrote:
> You were a penguin that had to push ice-cubes about to trap meanies.

Had the
> best theme-tune ever.

YEAH! SOMEBODY KNOWS ABOUT THE TUNE.

Was used recently in the SuperDrug adverts. Anyways, what the hell is the name and everything.

Thanks for all your help. This is my childhood stuff :)
Mon 04/03/02 at 15:25
Regular
Update.

I've got a carbon copy game called Spongs! on disk, and it doesn't work anyway. So sod to that.

Bit of a wild guess, but try www.theunderdogs.org, I think's the address. If not, just search on google. It's got to be out there.
Mon 04/03/02 at 15:00
Regular
I've got it on disk, I think. I'll have a look for it.

You'll need a program to slow down your PC though, to run it.

But Goaty's right. You were this penguin that pushed ice blocks around, killed stuff, and had a cool theme tune.

Bah, childish game with a penguin. Bah.

Oh yeah, I'll have a look.
Mon 04/03/02 at 14:39
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
http://www.viewtronix.easynet.co.uk/beeb/hsoft.htm
Mon 04/03/02 at 14:35
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
You used to be able to play it with OnDigital (now ITV Digital). You probably still can, but I'm not checking because the telly is allll the way in the cold lounge, and our digi box is slightly broken.
Mon 04/03/02 at 12:40
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
You were a penguin that had to push ice-cubes about to trap meanies.

Had the best theme-tune ever.
Mon 04/03/02 at 12:39
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The name rings a bell but my memory is sketchy at best.
Mon 04/03/02 at 08:56
"slightlyshortertagl"
what is Pengu?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.