GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Healthy Eating (sucks)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/08/06 at 13:43
Regular
Fat people are ruining it for everyone with their lack of self control and now all the best fast food places are being shut down. They are even changing school lunches. What's up with that? There was always the healthy option for the kids that could afford it and now all the vending machines and pizza are being taken away. This totally sucks for the people with discipline.
Thu 03/08/06 at 14:58
"possibly impossible"
Office work is the worst. We have our works 'breakfast' every week brought in by Somerfield; bagels, cookies, doughnuts, flapjacks, cakes, pastries. We have fruit, cheese and bread as well.

But then you get people's birthdays where they bring in loads of stuff as well...
Thu 03/08/06 at 14:53
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I used to be one of those that could eat anything and never gain any weight, but that doesn't really happen anymore. Last time I was in America, I lived on McDonald's and Pizza Hut for a week and gained over half a stone.
Thu 03/08/06 at 12:44
Regular
"the burning sky"
snake11 wrote:
> We do alot of hurling and football, so I suppose that must be
> it.

Now now, throwing up isnt the answer. But yeah, I've lost a lot of weight this year, since it's got warmer i'm out most days of the week, running, football, tennis etc. along with gym and weights. Then when I get back to uni its boxing/circuit training for me.
Thu 03/08/06 at 09:11
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
My brother and I eat a good bit of junk food, Burger King and Papa johns pizza mostly, and we still manage to stay thin.
We do alot of hurling and football, so I suppose that must be it.
Wed 02/08/06 at 22:24
Regular
"Mooching around"
I really don't know how I manage to consume a doner kebab and several pizzas a week, and still have a low BMI.

Heh, maybe I'm a lucky one who's gonna pay dearly for it in later life.
Wed 02/08/06 at 13:01
Regular
"the burning sky"
Throughout school I took packed lunches so always had healthy food. Nowadays, despite being a student, i've managed to avoid junk food pretty well and try and eat as healthily as possible. I feel great for it, but just cant stomach macdonalds and stuff now. A takeaway pizza is probably as far as I go, and thats like once a month.
Wed 02/08/06 at 11:28
Regular
I remember my school canteen used to offer side salads free with peoples' lunches.
I used to have turkeyburger and salad in a bread roll.

Then they started charging for the salad. I didn't really mind.

Then they took them away altogether.

It was lame.
Tue 01/08/06 at 14:33
Regular
"The definitive tag"
The government and fast-food chains want to be seen as doing something about it though. If they weren't going to the other extreme, then all the fattys would be complaining and putting the blame on everyone but themselves.

Unfortunately, it's ruined things for those of us who can actually enjoy a supersize meal every now and again rather than every day.
Tue 01/08/06 at 13:50
Regular
I don't think they should get rid of all the junk food. Not everyone wants to eat only healthy food. It's like all or nothing. They only had all the junk food and machines and very little healthy. Now they want to get rid of all the junk food and only offer healthy. Couldnt they meet somewhere in the middle?

I used the vending machines a lot and I wasn't fat in school. Perhaps the reason why kids are getting fatter is not because of that chocolate vending machine but because they're only doing P.E one hour a week?
Tue 01/08/06 at 13:43
Regular
Fat people are ruining it for everyone with their lack of self control and now all the best fast food places are being shut down. They are even changing school lunches. What's up with that? There was always the healthy option for the kids that could afford it and now all the vending machines and pizza are being taken away. This totally sucks for the people with discipline.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.