GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/03/02 at 21:38
Regular
MGS2 is coming out on x-box and its gonna be called MGS X, it will have extras, improved graphics and maybe even MGS on it.

It will be realeased at the end of this year.
What do u x-box to be owners think and more importantly what do u PS2 owners think about this?, the arguabbly PS2 must get title coming out on another platform.

And do u Gamecube to be owners think it should come to your cube of wonder?
Thu 07/03/02 at 16:30
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
I rest my case, ha.

Outlaw.
Thu 07/03/02 at 13:52
Regular
"BOSE"
Metal Gear Solid X is official.

"Konami of Japan announced today that it will develop several high-profile games for the Microsoft Xbox and other next-generation consoles. The major announcement was the confirmation of Metal Gear Solid X for the Xbox"

if u don't believe me. i hope u xbox fans do. then go here:
http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2630903,00.html
Wed 06/03/02 at 17:37
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
JERRY ! JERRY ! JERRY !

;-))
Wed 06/03/02 at 17:34
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
GpotterUK wrote:
> When are people going to live in the real world?...

----

Why don't you ever beleive what anybody says? MGSX has been confirmed on the X-Box and that is a FACT!! Konami have confirmed that it will appear on the console at the end of the year.

Stop knocking everyone down about what they say when you are clearly WRONG. Shut up.

Outlaw.
Tue 05/03/02 at 22:52
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Only time will tell. You'll have to wait and see. ;-)
Tue 05/03/02 at 22:26
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
do u think it will come out on the p.c like mgs did?
Mon 04/03/02 at 19:55
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
When are people going to live in the real world?...

Konami have NOT officially announced any version of Metal Gear for the XBox.

We can all dream and hope, yes, but wishing like this on a forum aint' going to make it happen. Spend the time writing to Konami instead and maybe that'll get things moving.
Mon 04/03/02 at 18:55
Regular
"Unknown Legend"
BBC teletext- the ultimate source for UK gamers, gets news stories and rumours from 3 months back each day...

Konami keep sort of denying MGSX but at least we can hope :D
Mon 04/03/02 at 18:46
Regular
"¬_¬"
I seem to remember reading somewhere that MGS2-X has been confirmed. Can't remember, though. At least on the Xbox, the graphics will be good. I mean, sure, for the PS2 MGS2's graphics are great, but they really need sprucing up to be good by Xbox standard. As is the case with GTA3.
Mon 04/03/02 at 18:17
Regular
It's on bbc Teletext aswell.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.