GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got a playable xbox disc!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/03/02 at 20:22
Regular
I've just got the new Official UK Xbox Magazine with covermounted playable demo disc,but I'VE STILL GOT 11 DAYS TO WAIT to play with it.
The playable demos are:-PGR,Mad dash racing,Fusion frenzy and NHL hitz.Plus other stuff.
Thu 07/03/02 at 21:24
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Just call me God, don't want anything like "Sir" going to my head. ;-))
Thu 07/03/02 at 20:01
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Heh, if he's called Sir I wanna be called Sir!!

Outlaw.
Sun 03/03/02 at 22:32
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Thats ok, just don't let it happen again.....Or we'll beat you with a big stick ! ;-)

Anyway, yeah, I'm staring at the demo too wishing I could have a look at whats on it. ;-))
Sun 03/03/02 at 22:18
Regular
"Woah dude!"
Sorry sir,i'll look a bit harder next time.
Sun 03/03/02 at 22:12
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Yeah most of us have had it for a few days now. See the topic "Official Magazine".
Sun 03/03/02 at 20:22
Regular
"Woah dude!"
I've just got the new Official UK Xbox Magazine with covermounted playable demo disc,but I'VE STILL GOT 11 DAYS TO WAIT to play with it.
The playable demos are:-PGR,Mad dash racing,Fusion frenzy and NHL hitz.Plus other stuff.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.