GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Special Reserve in Welsh!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/03/02 at 20:06
Regular
Erehio eraio ehtio potio sretsopio niio hslewio.

RastaBillySkankio
Grixio Thravesio
Kidio Rockio
Goatboyo
Turbonutterio
Antio
Yourio Honourio
erio-noio
Sniperio
WòókieeMøn§†€®io
FantasyMeisterio
Mekaio Dragonio
Or†egaio
Mystiqueio
AfroJoeio
SHEEPYIO
Iceio Blasterio
Tiltawhirlio
Strykeio
Dan2K2io
ssxproio
Bonusio
Dringoio
Tonyio
Longyio
Strafexio
Starlightio
Mattyboyo
Time_Warpio
Pro Evoio
Theio Gameio
pbio
Armatigeio Shanksio
===SONICRAVIO--->
bitio_slowio
DeltaJavaio
Jetsterio
Edgyio
VenomByteio
Res€vilfanio
Theio_Vottanatorio
Tripleio_Hio
Reaperio[oVio]
Iio amio theio Tarrantio
slaveunitio
Fogmasterio
Fishio-eio
Seiferio
AliBoyio
Grandprixio

Ain't I just hilarious?

------------

Getting introduced to the characters.

Dean Martin and Sammy Davies Junior have paired up, betting for the race. Just announced they have a special weapon, that will help them win.

"God, is our co-pilot?"

"Uh hmmm."

"Remember our car?"

"Yeah."

"Two seats?"

"Two seats?"

"Where's he gonna sit? Where?"
Mon 04/03/02 at 23:45
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
spam spam spam spams spams spam
Mon 04/03/02 at 22:12
"slightlyshortertagl"
READ SR IN ARABIC!!!
Mon 04/03/02 at 22:11
Regular
VenomByte wrote:

"It's fine to tell him you think he should be himself, but to be offensive as well just breeds resentment, and probably won't put him in the best of moods for getting on with people here."

Grr... dah. Yeah, you're right. Damnit again.
Mon 04/03/02 at 21:45
Regular
"Wasting away"
All this fuss over a topic? Well, getting back to the topic ;-D, I think that some of the names actually sound pretty damn good.

Tonyio. That sounds like a mob name, wouldn't you agree? Then you've got Yourio, which sounds just like that evil dude from Red Alert 2, also known as Yuri. I can actually imagine some of the locals around here being called some of those names, espically AliBoyio.
Mon 04/03/02 at 21:39
Regular
"*Plonk*"
Whoo Yeah. Is everyone going international? Damnit. Maybe it'll be SR in Australian, or Algerian.
Mon 04/03/02 at 21:22
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I'm not saying he hasn't been fake, I'm saying that if nobody had reacted so strongly, and been so openly hostile towards him, he would have had no need to try too hard to fit in.

I still believe that in the impossible event of that happening, he'd feel he had the freedom to allow himself to post his true thoughts and feelings.

Perhaps having a go at him about being fake will also get him to be himself, but it can't be the best way of doing it. It's fine to tell him you think he should be himself, but to be offensive as well just breeds resentment, and probably won't put him in the best of moods for getting on with people here.
Mon 04/03/02 at 18:55
Fair enough Grix. I'm outta here for a bit - all this is doing my head in!
Mon 04/03/02 at 18:35
Regular
Oh, and Starlight, don't use my smiley.

:0D
Mon 04/03/02 at 18:34
Regular
One of my policies on here is this:

"If you're angry, irritated, and stuff like that, listen to Venombyte, he is wise."

But this time, I'm going against that. Since you've come back, Shaneo, you've replied to topics with: "lol! that's so funny; lmao that's so cool!" etc. Fake, fake, fake.

I have a go at you, and what happens?

You reply as yourself, you finally allow your thoughts to come out.

So sorry Venombyte, you're wrong. Perhaps not on the blown out of proportion bit, but in order to see someone's true personality you have to have a go at them.

Thanks for being yourself, Shaneo, even if it was for a brief moment.
Mon 04/03/02 at 18:13
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
:0)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.