GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are you in favour of the ports? What do you think could be done to add life into remakes?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/03/02 at 20:05
Regular
I have to say i love the idea of remakes, especially when they come in compillation packs like sega is announcing, i think perhaps new features could be added to breath new life into the games though, multiplayer options could be increased and things, what do you think?
Mon 04/03/02 at 19:38
Regular
"goodbyeeeeee......."
I think that remakes are an excellent idea, but I wish that there were things added EXCLUSIVELY for gamecube.
Mon 04/03/02 at 15:10
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I agree with Ortega that they could have filled the older carts a lot more, as a lot of space must have gone to waste!
Maybe not on the GameBoy or NES, but definitley for the SNES.

I also preffered the original Mario Bros. games on the NES to the SNES ones. I think it was cuz of the style and appearence, and I liked the sounds on the NES a lot more, as they sound less 'american-ized'!
But having the Lost Levels on there was a great idea!
Mon 04/03/02 at 14:36
Regular
I dont like what Nintendo are doing with the Mario games.

I understand they are a Business trying to make as much money as possible, but sruely they could have released more Mario games per cart? They put Mario bros. 1+2+3+ the lost levels onto one SNES cart, surely they could have done somthing similar with the GBA? £30 a pop deserves somthin better.

Its nice to play these games on a hadheld though. It just that they dont seem to have a long life...I got through Super Mario Advance 2 in 3 days, and Sonic advance seems to be pritty short as well...
Mon 04/03/02 at 14:24
Regular
I think what you meant to say was 'posts are good, as long as they don't flood the market'
; )
Mon 04/03/02 at 07:00
Regular
sorry about that, I thought it had stopped
Mon 04/03/02 at 07:00
Regular
Ports are good, as long as they don't flood the market
Mon 04/03/02 at 06:58
Regular
Ports are good, as long as they don't flood the market
Sun 03/03/02 at 20:05
Regular
I have to say i love the idea of remakes, especially when they come in compillation packs like sega is announcing, i think perhaps new features could be added to breath new life into the games though, multiplayer options could be increased and things, what do you think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.