GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"dead island "

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Thomas Was Alone'.
Thu 11/07/13 at 20:13
Regular
"niko"
I bought the game a month ago and been playing the game it looks pretty nice I like the graphics and all 4 players in the game the zombies in the game are looks ugly and scary some times they just jump in front of u really scary and the beach wow it looks pretty nice awesome graphics the skill are nice to all four have different fury skills i like Sam b because he strong and powerful he hit them with bare hands that is nice although there is this one thing is a problem its the energy runs out real quick and recovers little slow and when u jump kick the zombies it really runs out fast other than Sam b all three can jump kick twice but Sam b kicks three times that why I like Sam b and u got to love the weapons and this modification are nice really awesome modification and some weapons are super powerful to kill big zombies sometimes when killing a zombie gives him level up that's where he stands and don't move until they kill him and replay the chapter again it always happens when he level up by hitting a zombie just stuck don't move that is a problem at the begging u get some low money and items after going further u get much more money in the game to modify the weapons and by stuffs there is only three map one is in the beach and the city of moresby and the jungle in this three areas u get to play more areas in one area the mods are nice to u get two bombs and meat bait shock machete and axe some more like toxic mode and dead strick mode and grenade's nail mode,fire mode like rag mode something but it looks nice
There is one zombie problem is that the running zombies one is OK to handle but more than two is really bad u can kick them one or two but u can't kick all of them they easily kill u instant and the big guy who actually knock u down if u get closer but u can kill him by surprise like when u go close to him he will hit u by the time move back and try hit him when he miss u and one more way to kill is kick him three times and he will start screaming then u can use full power weapon to kill him quick the running zombie jump kick would be good for them and the floater is u need to attack him close by keep hitting him don't let him split the juice its really nasty and u will die instant and there's the big guy his hand are tied up and he run crush u for him when he runs into u avoid him and he hits the wall then u hit four to five times and come back or else he kick u and kill u instantly and u need to collect all of the items slowly they really required after finishing some mission u will get a girl she is the storage for u u can store any thing to her all collected items can be store with her other zombie I still don't know how to kill but this is it have fun playing dead island
Sat 20/07/13 at 17:00
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
undead rider wrote:
Actually I am not using computer
Iam using a cell phone

I don't know because its hard to do that in cell phone

Every mobile's text facilities have basic functions like CAPITAL LETTERS, commas and full stops! How do you expect someone to try and read a review which is one long sentence? In your case, it's one HUGE sentence, probably the longest known to mankind! Have you ever thought of submitting this review to the Guiness Book of Records?

sent from my mobile and notice the basic grammatical functions are available
Sat 20/07/13 at 16:26
Regular
"niko"
Actually I am not using computer
Iam using a cell phone

I don't know because its hard to do that in cell phone
Fri 12/07/13 at 10:58
Regular
"How Ironic"
Glad that there are two that aren't my responsibility. 5 similar to this were posted in the review forum!
Thu 11/07/13 at 20:18
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hi Undead Rider and welcome to the forums ....

Reviews benefit from punctuation ... you know Capital letters, full stops and commas ;¬)
Thu 11/07/13 at 20:13
Regular
"niko"
I bought the game a month ago and been playing the game it looks pretty nice I like the graphics and all 4 players in the game the zombies in the game are looks ugly and scary some times they just jump in front of u really scary and the beach wow it looks pretty nice awesome graphics the skill are nice to all four have different fury skills i like Sam b because he strong and powerful he hit them with bare hands that is nice although there is this one thing is a problem its the energy runs out real quick and recovers little slow and when u jump kick the zombies it really runs out fast other than Sam b all three can jump kick twice but Sam b kicks three times that why I like Sam b and u got to love the weapons and this modification are nice really awesome modification and some weapons are super powerful to kill big zombies sometimes when killing a zombie gives him level up that's where he stands and don't move until they kill him and replay the chapter again it always happens when he level up by hitting a zombie just stuck don't move that is a problem at the begging u get some low money and items after going further u get much more money in the game to modify the weapons and by stuffs there is only three map one is in the beach and the city of moresby and the jungle in this three areas u get to play more areas in one area the mods are nice to u get two bombs and meat bait shock machete and axe some more like toxic mode and dead strick mode and grenade's nail mode,fire mode like rag mode something but it looks nice
There is one zombie problem is that the running zombies one is OK to handle but more than two is really bad u can kick them one or two but u can't kick all of them they easily kill u instant and the big guy who actually knock u down if u get closer but u can kill him by surprise like when u go close to him he will hit u by the time move back and try hit him when he miss u and one more way to kill is kick him three times and he will start screaming then u can use full power weapon to kill him quick the running zombie jump kick would be good for them and the floater is u need to attack him close by keep hitting him don't let him split the juice its really nasty and u will die instant and there's the big guy his hand are tied up and he run crush u for him when he runs into u avoid him and he hits the wall then u hit four to five times and come back or else he kick u and kill u instantly and u need to collect all of the items slowly they really required after finishing some mission u will get a girl she is the storage for u u can store any thing to her all collected items can be store with her other zombie I still don't know how to kill but this is it have fun playing dead island

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.