GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bruse Lee Films."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/03/02 at 18:47
Regular
Bruse Lee did some great films, but witch one was your fave. Mine was Game of Death or Fist of Fury, because I think that they were his best. And yes I know there's two but they are just so good. Which one (or two) do you like?
Wed 06/03/02 at 19:14
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
You can also watch Bruce Lee DVDs with subtitles.

And I want a bokken and a tonfa as well. That tonfa could relly cause some pain on my brother's spine.

mmmmmmmm........
Tue 05/03/02 at 19:47
Regular
"That's right!"
My mate is a big fan of Bruce Lee

Don't get me wrong, he was excellent, but his films are hard to enjoy. Same with Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon - the dubbed over voices completely wreck it for me. I much prefer subtitles

(Yes I know you can get subtitles for Hidden Dragon, but when I last saw it, it was the dubbed version)
Tue 05/03/02 at 18:26
My fave's got to be Fist of Fury but I also like the re-make by Jet Li it's called Fist of Legend if you've not seen it. HIYA! I've also got some chucks and a selection of oriental weapons. Including swords.
Tue 05/03/02 at 15:56
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Bruce Lee's pretty good, but I prefer Jackie Chan's movies. Plus Lee only made something like 5 films, with him not being fully in some of those. Whereas Chan has made millions of quality films!

:)
Mon 04/03/02 at 20:04
Regular
"Unknown Legend"
Bruce Lee rules!!! I'm really glad they decided to have the dvds uncut. My favourite is probably game of death.

oh yeah, i have REAL nunchukas *swings and hits self in head*
Mon 04/03/02 at 18:32
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Bruce Lee Rules! I bought all the DVDs of his films and I think Game of Death is probably my favourite, although not much of it was him. The 40 minutes of footage that he shot on the second disc is amazing though, which is probably what makes it my favourite.

Still, Way of the Dragon is brilliant too.

I HAVE NUNCHUKS TOO! :-D
Sun 03/03/02 at 19:02
I love Bruce Lee movies too. My favourite would have to be The Big Boss, followed closely by Fist of Fury. They seem even better now that they have been released uncut on DVD, with all the chucky stick bits restored. The man was brilliant.
Sun 03/03/02 at 18:47
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
Bruse Lee did some great films, but witch one was your fave. Mine was Game of Death or Fist of Fury, because I think that they were his best. And yes I know there's two but they are just so good. Which one (or two) do you like?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.