GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"dragonball z budokai tenkaichi 3 ps2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/07/13 at 18:53
Regular
"niko"
I have been playing this game for so long its so cool the game have around 40 players to choose and have best graphics about 10 out of 9 its nice and dinamic effect are awe some

All of the characters have they're own skill and powers

Top character of the game should be goku and vegeta I like the transformation of super saiyan 4 and I like super Saigon red gt goku and vegeta they look cool and so power full

Most I love this game and I wanted this game for my ps3 320gb console and only the budokai 3 and same buttons and same graphics and same thing just copy to ps3 that's all
Mon 01/07/13 at 21:45
Regular
"I like turtles"
undead rider
"dead"

??? :S
Mon 01/07/13 at 20:47
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Have you read 'The BFG' yet? It's a children's book written by Roald Dahl. You might enjoy it.
Mon 01/07/13 at 18:53
Regular
"niko"
I have been playing this game for so long its so cool the game have around 40 players to choose and have best graphics about 10 out of 9 its nice and dinamic effect are awe some

All of the characters have they're own skill and powers

Top character of the game should be goku and vegeta I like the transformation of super saiyan 4 and I like super Saigon red gt goku and vegeta they look cool and so power full

Most I love this game and I wanted this game for my ps3 320gb console and only the budokai 3 and same buttons and same graphics and same thing just copy to ps3 that's all

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.