GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Could someone tell me...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/03/02 at 16:33
Regular
Whatever happened to Ronny Johnsen. I haven't seen him for ages. Is he injured or something?
Sun 03/03/02 at 16:33
Regular
Whatever happened to Ronny Johnsen. I haven't seen him for ages. Is he injured or something?
Sun 03/03/02 at 16:35
Regular
He has been but returned last week and is fit again
Sun 03/03/02 at 16:56
Regular
Yeh He came on for the last 10 mins last week against Aston Villa, I think he is on the bench today.
Sun 03/03/02 at 16:56
Regular
In fact I am wrong with that, he was starting today.
Sun 03/03/02 at 19:23
Regular
Yep, played the full game today...In my opinion he was to blame for both Derby goals.
Sun 03/03/02 at 20:14
Regular
Or†ega wrote:
> Yep, played the full game today...In my opinion he was to blame for both Derby
> goals.

and the referee was to blame for derbys third "goal"
Sun 03/03/02 at 22:28
Regular
"360: swfcman"
True, i think that the 3rd goal should have stood, Barthez did not have a full clutch of the ball and it was a sound tackle... this is the sort of thing we need cameras for the refs so that they can give a good decision.
Sun 03/03/02 at 22:36
Regular
But he had the ball in both of his hands, and he got them both on the ball before Christie slid in.

Sure, even Ferige said the goal should have stood, but I have to disagree.
Mon 04/03/02 at 15:12
Regular
"I love Dave music"
The problem is that there is no definition of what is "controlling" the ball for goalkeepers. According to the rules, it is if they have their hand or arm on the ball - which Barthez did. However, obviously this case shows that the rule needs looking at. How you define it? I don't know!
Mon 04/03/02 at 15:20
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'm sure that Johnsen played yesterday!??
I know he came on as a sub last week, as he got a HUGE standing ovation from the fans!

Good to see him back as he's been missed.
Lets hope he doesn't get yet another knee injury!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.