GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is Nintendo the only original company left?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/03/02 at 13:57
Regular
Is there any original games left?The games companies are contionusly coming out with sequals and seeemingly there are no original games left....Take the Playstation for example, its biggest games are still the grand theft auto and grand tourismo. It seems like the only original games company is still nintendo, they think about the user and they dont make games for any other companies.Elsewhere the games that are being made for nintendo are not being made on any of the other consoles, conkers bad fur day, mario, zelda to name a few.The playstation has no good role playing games and yet nintendo manage to have great 1 player games and still come out on top with the multi-player games. Playstation may be more popular but in my eyes nintendo put more effort and passion into their games and make sure that the user is happy, the games seem to last for a long time and even after completion they are still going to be played again and again. Nintendo:about the people needs.
Mon 04/03/02 at 01:59
Regular
"everyone says it"
===SONICRAV---> wrote:
> Nintendo the only original company?

Not by a long way. One word:
> Sega.

Sonic

And my company: JobyOne
Sun 03/03/02 at 16:17
Regular
"relocated"
Don't forget Llamasoft...returning soon! llamasoft.co.uk
Sun 03/03/02 at 16:08
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Nintendo the only original company?

Not by a long way. One word: Sega.

Sonic
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:53
Regular
"relocated"
Turbonutter wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> super monkey ball!

...is coming out on the
> PS2 also.

Woo-hoo!
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:50
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> super monkey ball!

...is coming out on the PS2 also.
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:58
Regular
> And you can't say that Zelda is just for kids.

If I had £150 odd quid
> just lying about, I'd definatly buy a GC instead of an X-box.

But I ain't,
> so that's that.

And I'll be happy playing FF6 and MGS2 when they arrive next
> week

Thats probably because you'll need another £150 to but an Xbox
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:26
"period drama"
And you can't say that Zelda is just for kids.

If I had £150 odd quid just lying about, I'd definatly buy a GC instead of an X-box.

But I ain't, so that's that.

And I'll be happy playing FF6 and MGS2 when they arrive next week
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:24
Regular
"Bah"
there are only 4 words that make me EVER consider purchasing a GC and they are Super Smash Brothers Melee!
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:19
Regular
> super monkey ball!

Yet, I'll still stick with my PS2

That's fair enough, as you've acknowledged that the GameCube has FUN and colourful titles, not neccesarily aimed just at kids.
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:17
"period drama"
super monkey ball!

Yet, I'll still stick with my PS2

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.