GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"premiership chat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/03/02 at 13:48
Regular
chat about the premiership
Sun 03/03/02 at 13:48
chat about the premiership
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:31
Regular
"Long time no see!"
United will probably run away with it YET AGAIN, and Arsenal and co. will probably be left to sulk and spend over the summer!

I also think Derby, Southampton and........Leicester will go down.
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:55
Regular
Solskjær_24 wrote:
> United will probably run away with it YET AGAIN, and Arsenal and co. will
> probably be left to sulk and spend over the summer!

I also think Derby,
> Southampton and........Leicester will go down.

southampton?? no way. they are one of the few bottom half of the table teams who can actually score goals on a regular basis (beattie,pahars,ormerod etc).
and im not to sure about derby. i still cant see ipswich or bolton in the premier league next year, even though they are 5 and 4 points above the relegation zone respectively.
the current top four will be the ones to take up the 4 place in the champions league next year. (although newcastle can still be caught by leeds and chelsea but on these 2 teams current form it looks unlikely.)
Sun 03/03/02 at 20:10
I think Lecister & Blackburn will go down even though they have just won the W cup.
Wed 06/03/02 at 17:32
Regular
"None Stored"
Leicester are definitely going down, as are blackburn and derby.
Wed 06/03/02 at 17:33
Regular
"None Stored"
Chelsea will get into europe
Regular
"None Stored"
although probably the Uefa Cup.
Regular
"None Stored"
Man u will beat everyone by a huge points margin, again!
Wed 06/03/02 at 17:34
Regular
"None Stored"
Arsenal will come second 11 points infront of Newcastle, who will finish the season in third.
Wed 06/03/02 at 17:35
Regular
"None Stored"
Liverpool will get the final Champions league spot.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.