GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"0069 In 'GADedeye'"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/12/02 at 16:30
Regular
7 Years before Tribute’s victory over the 3 villainesses, Back in the days when he was but a Secret Agent in training there were evil forces at work.

Scene 1:

[At the shooting range Tribute is in the booth next to Maddmun and they are both showing off]

[Suddenly 3 people run on to the range]

Tribute: Bad guys!…I bet I can take ‘em out first.

Maddmun: Oh dude that’s sick… Bet ya 50 quid you can’t

Tribute: Your on!

[Tribute takes a shot and the front runner goes down with a cry of delight Tribute runs up to were the injured man fell, Maddmun tag’s along looking rather dejected. Upon reaching the spot they find a pool of blood and a name card that reads: Meka Dragon - 0071 - Licence to kill - Agent Level - Notable.]

Tribute: OH GOD WE KILLED MEKA DRAGON!!!

Maddmun: Oh no! … I wonder where he kept his GADs

Tribute: What!

Maddmun: I mean uh so we can um bury them with him uh yea that the one…

Tribute: Oh well that’s not important.

Maddmun: Yea you’re right…

[The two stand in revered silence for a moment before desperately searching for the GADs]

Scene 2:

[The night after the memorial service and Tribute and Maddmun are talking]

Tribute: Animal, mineral or vegetable?

Maddmun: WHAT!?

Tribute: Eh? OH sorry I thought we were playing 20 guesses!

Maddmun: Uhhhh right… Who do you think will take Meka’s Place?

Tribute: I dunno… A monkey?

Maddmun: How many times were not playing 20 questions!

Scene 3:

[Tribute and Maddmun are in their office when Stryke walks in]

Stryke: 0069, 0072 I have some important news for you both you are- [Phone rings] Uh excuse me.

[Stryke hurries out and The two friends begin to speculate what Stryke wants them for]

[Stryke comes back in looking worried]

Tribute: What was that ma’am

Stryke: 3 disgruntled employees have stormed off saying that they would get us back in a few years

Maddmun: Really? Who?

Stryke: They are Drunk Cow, Rosalind and Mystique

Maddmun: Ha! They’ll never harm us!

Stryke: I know 0072. Anyway what I came here to tell you is that you are to take over from Meka.

Tribute: Wow

Stryke: Yes 0069 ‘Wow’. Your first mission is to infiltrate the secret base of an unknown criminal. So far we know that he is planning to Destroy all of the worlds major city’s leading to a massive earth crumble.

Maddmun: How will the earth crumble?

Stryke: With the major city’s gone there will be nought but holes and the earth will fall in on its self. He is planning to use a lunar missile code named ‘GADedeye’. You will need to get into the main base in Russia-

Tribute: Russia! Always Bloody Russia!

Stryke: Yes we are getting rather annoyed ourselves. Anyhow you need to get in and hack into the main computer system.

Maddmun: What exactly are we looking for ma-am?

Stryke: Well and codes to activate or deactivate ‘GADedeye’, any plans or blueprints of the ‘GADedeye’ could also be useful. Anyway once you have searched the computers plant these explosive devises [Stryke holds up a small explosive] they will stick to any surface but we advise attaching them to the fuel containers in the main area of the HQ.

[Maddmun nods and Tribute looks scared]

Scene 4:

[SHEEPY’s lab Maddmun is being shown the devises]

SHEEPY: I asked you to come 0072 because I feel you have the pedigree 0069 lacks.

Maddmun: He’ll surprise you, you know.

[Tribute runs past the window with a toilet roll in his hand]

SHEEPY: Uh yes… This is the latest in ‘Spy food’

[SHEEPY holds up some ‘Wrigley’s’ Chewing gum]

Maddmun: But… that’s… just… Gum?

SHEEPY: Wrong…

Maddmun: [More enthusiastically now] Really!? what does it do

SHEEPY: [Advertiser tone] It gives you that added ‘minty fresh’ feel and good breath for 24 hours!

Maddmun: [Stunned] Uh Ooook(?)…What is this!? [points to a pen]

SHEEPY: That’s a pen you idiot who would alter one of them?

Maddmun: Oh I just thought-

SHEEPY: [As though not hearing] Ah here is our newest invention [points to the pen Maddmun just asked about]

Maddmun: [Stunned once more] But I thought you… but it… Oh forget it. What does it do?

SHEEPY: It is a bomb!

[Tribute who has just walks in shouts:]

Tribute: A BOMB WHERE!

[Tribute runs out screaming]

SHEEPY: Uh well yes it is a bomb click once to arm [SHEEPY does so] and click twice to disarm [ SHEEPY clicks again twice] it is equipped with a 10 second fuse so beware.

[SHEEPY passes Maddmun the pen]

SHEEPY: Oh and Maddmun… Be careful I cant imagine another 10 years with that idiot [SHEEPY points out of the window where tribute now has a bomb squad lined up]

Scene 5:

[Tribute and Maddmun’s plane is flying over the HQ]

Instructor: Ok so have you got it? Pull the cord as soon as the plane has flown over you

Maddmun: Got it!

Tribute: Got what!?

Maddmun: [Pushing Tribute out of the plane] Just pull the cord when I say…NOW!

[The two glide down to a field and trip over, Tribute lands in a cow pat]

Maddmun: Ha suits you Tribute ha!

Tribute: Pah Shut up pah

Maddmun: Lets go!

[The two covertly run off behind the HQ]

Scene 6:

[Behind the HQ and there is a bland brick wall; about 5 feet up there is a ventilation shaft]

Tribute: We can get in there!

Maddmun: Oh really no sh- hey its screwed on.

Tribute: Nah it’ll come off. [He promptly smashes it off the wall]

Maddmun: Good work I’ll go first.

[Maddmun climbs in the shaft and Tribute follows suit]

Tribute: God! Arg! Maddmun that stinks!

Maddmun: Quiet! And its not me!

Tribute: Yea right, only you can smell that bad.

[At the front Maddmun comes to a exit in the shaft]

Maddmun: [ In a whisper] There’s our stinker!

Reddy 2002: Oh god! I really shouldn’t have eaten those cans of mouldy beans! But how was I to know that they would harm me!?

Maddmun: Pass me my gun Tribute I’m going to take him out [Tribute passes Maddmun a silenced pistol]

[Maddmun Takes a well aimed shot at Reddy 2002and he falls of the seat]

Reddy 2002: Arg!

Maddmun: Got it but… Oh god the smell got worse! But come on lets move.

[Maddmun slides out of the pipe and nimbly climbs out of the toilet, Tribute however jumps down landing right in the toilet its-self]

Maddmun: Hahahahahahaha!

[Maddmun and Tribute leave the toilets taking out Smercules and Raven_spw on the way they soon enter a computer room which for some highly implausible reason is unguarded]

Maddmun: Ok lets get started you check those ill take these

Tribute: Got it!

[After several minutes of hacking Maddmun copies some files to a disk]

Maddmun: Right Lets go.

[They take off down another flight of stairs until they come into a large room with various fuel containers]

Maddmun: Oh no! I left that disk in the P.C room.

Tribute: I’ll go back for it.

Maddmun: Right I’ll set the bomb for 6 minutes time.

Tribute: Done.

[Tribute sets the timer and attaches the bomb to a fuel tank, upon completion he makes his way out through a sewage shoot thinking it was a laundry shoot]

Scene 7:

[Tribute waits outside the HQ when suddenly it blows up]

Tribute: Oh crap! That was only 3 minutes!… Oh no my friend Maaaaaaaadddddmuuuuuuuuuun!! From now on I swear I’ll not be stupid, I’ll do it for you my friend.

[Tribute weeps into his hands]

Scene 8:

[The meeting room in MI6, Stryke is talking to the board]

Stryke: …He was truly a great agent. [Heads bow] But the world goes on. We have news from Russia that the GADedeye has been activated, Only a practise fire however and only one building was destroyed. It caused an electronic storm disrupting all electrical currents. One survivor was found, Her name is Nå†ßu©, She crawled out of the burning building and our foreign correspondents picked her up 2 miles from the incident.

The Madman: And we want you [points to Tribute] to find out what she knows.

Tribute: Right

Stryke: Our Helicopter will pick you up shortly remember 0069 use ANY methods to get her to talk.

Tribute: Right [Understandingly] Chocolate it is [under breath [to self]]

Scene 9:

[Nå†ßu© is in the interrogation room when Tribute walks in]

Tribute: Good morning Miss Nå†ßu© I’m Tribute

[Nå†ßu© Remains silent]

Tribute: [Seductively] Oh playing hard to get are you well I have [Pulls out something] CHOCOLATE!

Nå†ßu©: Oh Mr Tribute that’s so … uh weird but hey [The two make out for a while]

[5 minutes later]

Tribute: Come on lets go we can talk in my car

Nå†ßu©: [Sluttily] Oh [Giggles] Mr Tribute-

Tribute: Uh just Tribute

Nå†ßu©: Yea well you must drive a mega car.

Tribute: Oh yes!

Scene 10:

[In Tribute’s OLD VW Beetle the pair are talking over the noise of the engine]

Tribute: So it was a card key you say!

Nå†ßu©: Yes! A Gold one! It had two keys to activate it aswell! Two people had to turn them simultaneously and then they had 30 seconds!

Tribute: Right. We have to go to Australia to find the base!

Nå†ßu©: Ok

Scene 11:

[The plane that Tribute and Nå†ßu© are in touches down in Australia]

[The two are driving down a deserted road with Azul (an Australian ex-army member)]

Azul: Roight then maites we’ve gotta go dayn theyre.

Tribute: Uh sure

[Azul drives past a Steve Erwin film set]

Steve: Crikey maites I think we’ve got ourselves some Americans!

Tribute: THIS IS OUR FILM SET BOG OFF!

Steve: I’ll av ya yow orrible blighter yow.

[Tribute shoots Steve in the head.]

Scene 12:

[The 3 hero’s pull up in a clearing in front of a huge bowl shaped HQ with a large satellite sticking out]

Tribute: Azul you go and get on to the British intelligence I’m going in, Nå†ßu© you go with Azul

[In an attempt to look cool tribute walks off and trips over the rim of the HQ falling all the way to the centre. Upon reaching the middle he climbs in a small hatch and covertly takes out the guards]

Scene 13:

[The main room of the HQ Kyz22 in programming the GADedeye being watched over by none other that GRIX THRAVES! And MADDMUN!]

Kyz22: There its set! I am invincible!

Grix Thraves: Yea right [He shoots Kyz22 in the leg who promptly takes the cash and leaves] Right [going to the PC] Now I wonder if I can get in to the SR website in here?

Maddmun: Uh that not really what were here for is it?

Grix: Quiet you!

[Tribute takes aim at Maddmun and stands up]

Tribute: Hold it right there! [Grix runs out of the building and fly’s away in his Evil Helicopter] Uh right well you hold it!

Maddmun: Ha like you held the timer on for 6 minutes!?

Tribute: You realise that was awful wit right?

Maddmun: Yes I’m sorru.

Tribute: Um yea (??) You have to deprogram it… NOW!

[Maddmun does this and upon completion Tribute shoots the PC. Seizing the opportunity Maddmun runs off along the satellite, Tribute swiftly follows]

Scene 14:

[The top of the satellite and Maddmun is fighting with Tribute finally they stop]

Tribute: Why are we fighting we used to be best buddies!?

Maddmun: I know I’m sorru my dear friend

[Immediately after this speech Tribute kicks Maddmun off the satellite to his doom]

Tribute: Hehe I cant believe he fell for it… Literally!

[A helicopter driven by Nå†ßu© arrives alongside Tribute and he hops on]

Scene 15:

[Nå†ßu©, being a bit drunk, has crashed the plane but the two get out unharmed and start to ‘Get it on’]

Tribute: Oh yes finally alone at last

[Azul and a troupe of around 1500 men come out from hiding]

Azul: Ah Sorru ‘bout that maite we just wanted to see what you two bush wallers were getting up to!

Tribute: God damn it you could have stayed hidden for a few more minutes you really are a bast-

[Theme music rolls]

-----

0069 COULD RETUN
Sun 09/02/03 at 11:25
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
Ok then that is all three...
Mon 02/12/02 at 19:26
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I want to be 0022 in the next 1, Please ! !
Mon 02/12/02 at 17:55
Ha and i'd only done half of it... maybe next time eh? :P lol
Mon 02/12/02 at 17:53
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Rabbit<>K wrote:
> Ha if i didn't win with the first one i've not got a chance with this
> (That and the fact that the staffies hate me:P)

You should be happy that you didn't get banned!

Posting the whole of the Harry Potter story really did take the 'P I Double S'
Mon 02/12/02 at 17:42
Ha if i didn't win with the first one i've not got a chance with this (That and the fact that the staffies hate me:P)
Mon 02/12/02 at 13:33
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I didn't read it. You'll be SO annoyed if you don't win for that.
Mon 02/12/02 at 12:21
Not bad, not bad at all.
Mon 02/12/02 at 12:09
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Enemy at the Microwave 1 was longer, and there's parts 2, 3 + possibly 4 too! :D

But 'twas good. :)
Sun 01/12/02 at 22:03
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
It was long but boy was it awsome!

Great post.
:-0----
Sun 01/12/02 at 21:57
Regular
Doom is used as a word for death, He fell to his death, yes, like, he ran into a wall, it's the same thing.
I'm sticking to the bouncy castle satellite dish though...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.