GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EvErYbOdY rEaD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/03/02 at 08:43
Regular
You know if you post a good chat forum you get a prize-well i was just wondering do people only win prizes if they have a "regular" stats??
Wed 06/03/02 at 22:18
Regular
Na†ßu© wrote:
> i won my first gad on my first day :)

SNAP! So did I.
Wed 06/03/02 at 19:12
Regular
"  "
i won my first gad on my first day :)
Tue 05/03/02 at 12:15
Regular
"I love Dave music"
I've won 3 GAD's and I'm STILL a newbie, I won them all in the Chatforums as well. Haven't won one for a while, might have to plot a cunning plan.....
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:38
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'm sure I won my first EVER GAD as a Newbie, and it was in this forum too.
And MoJoJoJo's won as a Newbie i'm sure. More than once too I think??
Sun 03/03/02 at 10:55
Regular
I've won 3 gameadays so far and I'm still a Newbie.
I won them for 2 reviews and 1 for a load of Crazy Taxi 2 hints.
Writing hints is a good way of winning.
If you have a favourite game and you kow a lot about it, just go a post loads of gameplay hints - you never know, you might win.
Sun 03/03/02 at 08:44
Regular
No, you can win if your a newbie
Sun 03/03/02 at 08:43
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
You know if you post a good chat forum you get a prize-well i was just wondering do people only win prizes if they have a "regular" stats??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.