GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Coventry City Football Club"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/03/02 at 22:20
Regular
The only teams that are talked about in this room are Man Utd ,Leeds ,Liverpool and the other couple of 'big teams'.
Well what about The Sky Blues,now theres a quality football team that's worth talkin' about.
Discuss....
Sat 02/03/02 at 22:20
Regular
"Woah dude!"
The only teams that are talked about in this room are Man Utd ,Leeds ,Liverpool and the other couple of 'big teams'.
Well what about The Sky Blues,now theres a quality football team that's worth talkin' about.
Discuss....
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:10
Coventry are rubbish.
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:28
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Gary Breen is a top defender, and I don't really think he's doing himself any favours by staying at a club like Coverntry. He needs to be at a Leeds, Liverpool or Arsenal, or yes, maybe even a Man United.

If Coventry don't come back up this season, then I think he should seriously consider moving on, for the good of his career. I'll be interested to see ho he plays in Japan and South Korea this summer!! If he doesn't do so well, it may be because he's not at a club like United, where he would be playing both with and against many other top individuals! I think that a move to somewhere like Old Trafford would help him to improve more for Ireland!

So, Gary Breen to replace Laurent Blanc at the end of the season????
Sun 03/03/02 at 16:02
Regular
simon45, due to my lack of knowledge of coventry city football club i hope you dont mind me asking a few short questions:

1. does magnus hedman still play in goal for your team?

2.being a villa fan i am interested in finding out how our ex-striker julian joachim is getting on.

3.who replaced gordon strachen when he resigned at the end of last season. (im sure its some swedish bloke ive never heard of but im not sure.)

finally, football god , how can you say coventry are rubbish with no support for your argument
Sun 03/03/02 at 16:05
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Hedman still plays for the Sky Blues and Gordon Strachan was replaced by Rolland Nilsson as player/manager, who is Swedish, yes.
Sun 03/03/02 at 16:42
Regular
"Woah dude!"
Julian Joachim...well...er...yes......might be ok....IF HE WAS FIT!
Sun 03/03/02 at 18:35
I've got to agree with you Simon45, Cov City are quality. They've always been rubbished but thats by people who haven't seen them. OK I will admit sometimes we are a bit below par but most of the time we play good footie. Mind you if you're not one of the so called big teams you always get slagged off anyway.
Also, I've got to agree with grumpyboyquinton. football god is probably a fan of one of the 'big' teams anyway
One more thing grumpyboy before I trot of to make a lovely cup of tea, you've never heard of Roland Nilsson!!!! They don't call him 'The Legend' for nothing you know!
Thanks for your time
Mon 04/03/02 at 15:30
Regular
"Long time no see!"
What about that 'chocolate brown' away strip they had man many years ago??
I only knew that from Soccer AM last season.
Looked ok, but wouldn't taste nice. :S
Mon 04/03/02 at 22:01
Regular
"Woah dude!"
Only THE greatest footie strip ever!
Thu 07/03/02 at 09:25
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
and what about 6 years ago.
you played woking in the f.a cup.
REMEMBER? probaly not but i do.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.