GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"'Say Anything' on R1 dvd...finally!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/03/02 at 21:50
Regular
I'm so excited,
An' i just can't hide it....

I should be recieving the best ever movie on monday,as it's finally bieng released on dvd.
I half expected to find that when it ever became available on dvd that it would have no extras on it as it's fairly old ,so to my sheer delight i found that a commentary track has been recorded by Crowe,Cusack and Skye.
There's deleted scenes,extended scenes and other stuff.
If you ever neede a reason to buy a dvd player,this is it!
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:50
Regular
"Woah dude!"
I'm so excited,
An' i just can't hide it....

I should be recieving the best ever movie on monday,as it's finally bieng released on dvd.
I half expected to find that when it ever became available on dvd that it would have no extras on it as it's fairly old ,so to my sheer delight i found that a commentary track has been recorded by Crowe,Cusack and Skye.
There's deleted scenes,extended scenes and other stuff.
If you ever neede a reason to buy a dvd player,this is it!
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:53
Regular
er...good for you
Sun 03/03/02 at 19:28
I thought I was the only one who thought that was a great movie Simon45. Say Anything finally out on DVD with loads of extras is superb. It's a great and very underated movie which I don't think many people are aware of. I'll definitely be getting that soon. I only wish they'd release my all time fave movie The Breakfast Club with loads of extras too.
Tue 05/03/02 at 20:30
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
To be honest, I preferred the Sure Thing...

Though no doubt my housemate will be pleased... Shes a big Cusak fan.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.