GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think is the best PS2 game"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/03/02 at 21:22
Regular
What do you think is the best game out of these games in this list

Grand Theft Auto 3
SSX Tricky
Legends of wrestling
Smackdown 3
Tony Hawks 3
Iss pro Evo

Take your pick :-)
Mon 04/03/02 at 22:31
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Out of the list :

GTA 3
Mon 04/03/02 at 21:29
Grand Theft Auto 3
Sun 03/03/02 at 22:04
Resident Evil Code Veronica X isn't on that list? Neither is GT3 or Agent Under Fire, Devil may cry is good but GTA3 is the best, wait for MGS2 and then ask me the same question!
Sun 03/03/02 at 21:59
Regular
"Woah dude!"
It's going to take a helluva lot to beat SSX and SSX Tricky as far as i'm concerned.These games have set the standard.
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:55
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
For me GTA's the purchase i'm most happy having made for my PS2. Most of the other games you mentioned are good, but GTA is a game i've enjoyed 100% since the day I got it.

Outside of that list, Silent Hill 2 gets a massive recomendation from me. I think for sheer participation (in an emotional sense) and getting drawn into the storyline/world that's created around you, that's the game i've most enjoyed.
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:47
Regular
Out of that list i would prob say SSX tricky or GTA3 but overall i would say Devil May Cry or Half-Life.
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:42
Regular
Metal Gear Solid 2 wil be the best game ever soon
Sun 03/03/02 at 12:27
Regular
Me too. Mine would be (at the moment)

Pro Evolution
Grand Theft Auto
Smackdown 3
SSX Tricky
Grand Turismo 3
Sun 03/03/02 at 10:51
Regular
"  "
AfroJoe wrote:
> Hmmm, I've just noticed that Legends of Wrestling is in that selection...
> why?>

I was thinking the same
Sun 03/03/02 at 10:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hmmm, I've just noticed that Legends of Wrestling is in that selection... why?>

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.